Dell's global channel boss has accused HP of flip-flopping on its direct sales strategy, claiming its archrival has failed to create a stable platform where partners can feel secure investing their resources. The war of words erupted after HP CEO Meg Whitman recently told resellers at its Global Partner Conference (GPC) that …
Don't get me wrong if you check my post history you will see I like taking shots at HP management too but having this come out now weeks after the fact reeks of a the jerk store called comeback.
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- HP busts out new ProLiant Gen9 servers