Dell's global channel boss has accused HP of flip-flopping on its direct sales strategy, claiming its archrival has failed to create a stable platform where partners can feel secure investing their resources. The war of words erupted after HP CEO Meg Whitman recently told resellers at its Global Partner Conference (GPC) that …
Don't get me wrong if you check my post history you will see I like taking shots at HP management too but having this come out now weeks after the fact reeks of a the jerk store called comeback.
- Oracle loses (again) in battle to get Google Java case retried (again)
- Analysis Invasion of the Brandsnatchers: How Nokia and BlackBerry inhabit the afterlife
- Analysis Google finds its G Suite spot: Renames apps, talks up AI and BigQuery
- Exclusive VESK coughs up £18k in ransomware attack
- Apple puts on its grey suit: Firm, 40, keen to meet corporate types