Dell's global channel boss has accused HP of flip-flopping on its direct sales strategy, claiming its archrival has failed to create a stable platform where partners can feel secure investing their resources. The war of words erupted after HP CEO Meg Whitman recently told resellers at its Global Partner Conference (GPC) that …
Don't get me wrong if you check my post history you will see I like taking shots at HP management too but having this come out now weeks after the fact reeks of a the jerk store called comeback.
- And the buggiest OS provider award goes to ... APPLE?
- C’mon Lenovo. Superfish hooked, but Pokki Start Menu still roaming free
- Lenovo: We SWEAR we're done with bloatware, adware and scumware
- Britain needs more tech immigrants, quango tells UK.gov
- Lenovo CTO: Hey, look around – we're not the only ones with a crapware infection