Dell's global channel boss has accused HP of flip-flopping on its direct sales strategy, claiming its archrival has failed to create a stable platform where partners can feel secure investing their resources. The war of words erupted after HP CEO Meg Whitman recently told resellers at its Global Partner Conference (GPC) that …
Don't get me wrong if you check my post history you will see I like taking shots at HP management too but having this come out now weeks after the fact reeks of a the jerk store called comeback.
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Windows 10 pilot rollouts will surge in early 2016, says Gartner
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019