Dell's global channel boss has accused HP of flip-flopping on its direct sales strategy, claiming its archrival has failed to create a stable platform where partners can feel secure investing their resources. The war of words erupted after HP CEO Meg Whitman recently told resellers at its Global Partner Conference (GPC) that …
Don't get me wrong if you check my post history you will see I like taking shots at HP management too but having this come out now weeks after the fact reeks of a the jerk store called comeback.
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Unite: HP 'addicted to culture of job cuts' as axe raised again
- Android tablets to outsell laptops by 2017: IDC
- NSA-proof Euro cloud gang: Cool idea, bro... until it turns into MARKET-EATING beast
- Dell tells staff: If you haven't got stomach for private era, leave