Dell's global channel boss has accused HP of flip-flopping on its direct sales strategy, claiming its archrival has failed to create a stable platform where partners can feel secure investing their resources. The war of words erupted after HP CEO Meg Whitman recently told resellers at its Global Partner Conference (GPC) that …
Don't get me wrong if you check my post history you will see I like taking shots at HP management too but having this come out now weeks after the fact reeks of a the jerk store called comeback.
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Both HPs allegedly axed people just for being old, California court told
- IBM will move stored stuff onto its new flashy boxen for free
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future