The CEO of Tech Data won't be sad to kiss goodbye to a "challenging" fiscal 2013 disrupted by falling enterprise kit sales, an SAP upgrade and a shift in the way it reports services turnover. The broadline behemoth today reported a four per cent fall in revenues for the year ended 31 January to $25.3bn - down ten per cent in the …
Below expectation overall..
Challenging indeed...let's see how numbers add up without any fresh acquisition
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- Microsoft and Oracle are 'not your trusted friends', public sector bods
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- Microsoft enlists web security pariah Adobe to help build Internet Explorer-killer Spartan
- Tim Cook: I'll give just a THIRD of what Gates gave to charity last year