The CEO of Tech Data won't be sad to kiss goodbye to a "challenging" fiscal 2013 disrupted by falling enterprise kit sales, an SAP upgrade and a shift in the way it reports services turnover. The broadline behemoth today reported a four per cent fall in revenues for the year ended 31 January to $25.3bn - down ten per cent in the …
Below expectation overall..
Challenging indeed...let's see how numbers add up without any fresh acquisition
- Updated IBM to cut '118k jobs worldwide' – report claims
- Microsoft brings SUNSHINE - but it's a CLOUDY DAY
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Brightstar deal means Post Office mobile network could be a thing
- +Comment Official: Whiteboxer Super Micro is a $2bn server company