back to article Lynch and his Autonomy inner circle depict selves as crime kingpins

The brash sales culture at Brit software biz Autonomy, since controversially sold to HP, was portrayed by co-founder Mike Lynch and his inner circle as being similar to organised crime in a prank corporate video which surfaced recently. The five minutes of hilarity - no honestly, it really is very tasteless funny - was quietly …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. David Neil

Cringeworthy

At what point does a person sit down and think, this is a good use of my companies money?

1. spiny norman

Re: Cringeworthy

Seems to go with an aggressive sales culture that the senior management see themselves as gifted character actors. I've witnessed similar horrors in companies I've worked for, a pastiche of the Thunderbirds puppet series being the worst I can recall.

Any kind of honest critique from staff would of course be seen as negative and distinctly career limiting, so next year they would very likely do something equally crass.

2. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Happy

Dodgy sales types doing dodgy sales type things.

Who knew?

Still probably better than that report about the 11 Adobe Sale bods who (when asked what they'd like to do by their female boss) replied "Let's go down the best pole dancing club in town."

But would you bay $11Bn to these guys?

Hmmm.

3. El Limerino
    Thumb Down

Video removed?

Have Lynch's lawyers been busy? The vid is gone from YouTube...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like