A small reseller on the Isle of Man has not only snapped up collapsed 2e2's operations on the island, but also agreed to sponsor a rugby club previously backed by the crashed integrator. All eyes were on 2e2's staff, customers and creditors when the biz hit the skids six weeks ago, but Douglas Rugby Union Football club - whose …
The issues relating to failure of the large sectors eclipse the smaller dependants, good sportsmanship from Argon and best of luck to the Rugby Club
- Analysis Free Windows 10 could mean DOOM for Microsoft, and the PC biz
- Pull up the Windows 10 duvet and pretend Win8 and Vista were BAD DREAMS
- Microsoft will give away Windows 10 FREE - for ONE year
- Analysis FIVE Things (NOT 10: these are REAL) from the WINDOWS 10 event
- Is Windows RT not invited to Windows 10 upgrade party?