A small reseller on the Isle of Man has not only snapped up collapsed 2e2's operations on the island, but also agreed to sponsor a rugby club previously backed by the crashed integrator. All eyes were on 2e2's staff, customers and creditors when the biz hit the skids six weeks ago, but Douglas Rugby Union Football club - whose …
The issues relating to failure of the large sectors eclipse the smaller dependants, good sportsmanship from Argon and best of luck to the Rugby Club
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn. Notch: I'm getting the block outta here
- No biggie: EMC's XtremIO firmware upgrade 'will wipe data'
- Microsoft staff brace for next round of layoffs – expected Thursday