A small reseller on the Isle of Man has not only snapped up collapsed 2e2's operations on the island, but also agreed to sponsor a rugby club previously backed by the crashed integrator. All eyes were on 2e2's staff, customers and creditors when the biz hit the skids six weeks ago, but Douglas Rugby Union Football club - whose …
The issues relating to failure of the large sectors eclipse the smaller dependants, good sportsmanship from Argon and best of luck to the Rugby Club
- Is Windows 10 slurping too much data? No, says Microsoft. Nuh-uh. Nope
- Fiorina: I rushed out HP servers to power NSA snooping. Mwahahaha!
- Analysis Autonomy ex-boss Lynch tells of poisonous life within HP in High Court showdown
- Diskicide – the death of disk
- Microsoft slaps 13 per cent increase on mobile enterprise levy