It's a well-worn phrase that appearances can be deceptive, but when a flagship business disappears from public view after years on London's premier high street, most people would assume this isn't a sign of progress. Square Group new premises Square Group's new premises brings its three former buildings into one Yet when …
Never heard of them.
The reshaping of Apple-cored Square
Maybe they're rounding off the corners.
<-- mine's the one with the book of old jokes in the pocket.
explain to those outside of London, who the the hell they are and why they are so important?
Have used them
They're in Derby too right? We have an account manager with them. Not always the cheapest but does know his stuff.
Re: Have used them
Probably a dumb question. Why would an Apple reseller need to know anything? I thought the whole point was the stuff was so easy to use. Despite my personal feelings about the brand, I had to admit some admiration when my dad bought an iPad and it didn't come with any instructions at all. He just started using it. Didn't make me want one of course.
What is this article actually about?
VAR changes website
er, thanks for keeping me informed I guess.
- Surface Book: Microsoft to turn unsuccessful tab into unsuccessful laptop
- Analysis Silicon Valley now 'illegal' in Europe: Why Schrems vs Facebook is such a biggie
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder