It's a well-worn phrase that appearances can be deceptive, but when a flagship business disappears from public view after years on London's premier high street, most people would assume this isn't a sign of progress. Square Group new premises Square Group's new premises brings its three former buildings into one Yet when …
Never heard of them.
The reshaping of Apple-cored Square
Maybe they're rounding off the corners.
<-- mine's the one with the book of old jokes in the pocket.
explain to those outside of London, who the the hell they are and why they are so important?
Have used them
They're in Derby too right? We have an account manager with them. Not always the cheapest but does know his stuff.
Re: Have used them
Probably a dumb question. Why would an Apple reseller need to know anything? I thought the whole point was the stuff was so easy to use. Despite my personal feelings about the brand, I had to admit some admiration when my dad bought an iPad and it didn't come with any instructions at all. He just started using it. Didn't make me want one of course.
What is this article actually about?
VAR changes website
er, thanks for keeping me informed I guess.
- Scottish independence: Will it really TEAR the HEART from IT firms?
- Why Apple had to craft a pocket-busting 5.5in Plus-sized iPhone 6 (thank LG, Samsung etc)
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- NHS grows a NoSQL backbone and rips out its Oracle Spine
- Apple Watch will CONQUER smartwatch world – analysts