Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- EU to accuse Ireland of giving Apple an overly peachy tax deal – report
- Crouching tiger, FAST ASLEEP dragon: Smugglers can't shift iPhone 6s
- It's official: EU chiefs WILL probe Apple's Irish tax deal
- ARMs head Moonshot bodies: HP pops Applied Micro, TI chips into carts