Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- HPC Blog IBM, backing away from hardware? NEVER!
- Return of the disk drive bigness? Not for poor old, busted WD