Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing
- Central gov spent £6.3bn on IT. Nearly half handed to just 3 suppliers
- Analysis Food for Deep Thought: 42 is IBM's answer to Life, the Universe and Everything...
- WD’s revenue wheels have fallen off. Profits are sinking, too