Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Analysis Free Windows 10 could mean the END for Microsoft and the PC biz
- Pull up the Windows 10 duvet and pretend Win8 and Vista were BAD DREAMS
- Microsoft will give away Windows 10 FREE - for ONE year
- Analysis FIVE Things (NOT 10: these are REAL) from the WINDOWS 10 event
- Is Windows RT not invited to the Windows 10 upgrade party?