Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Review Windows 10: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE to Microsoft's long apology for Windows 8
- Comment Windows 10 marks the end of 'pay once, use forever' software
- MORE Windows 10 bugs! Too many Start menu apps BREAK it
- Comment No, Microsoft: Your one-billion Windows 10 goal is just sad ... really sad
- HP insists 'we don't have a global dress code' – while deleting one from its website