Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Canadian taxman says hundreds pierced by Heartbleed SSL skewer
- Fusion-io: Ah, Microsoft. I see there's in-memory in SQL Server 2014... **GERONIMO!**
- What's a right pain in the ASCII for IBM? Its own leech-like hardware biz
- Oracle's Larry Ellison has the MOST MASSIVE PACKAGE IN PUBLIC