Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Comment Microsoft vs the long arm of US law: Straight outta Dublin
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Bill Gates, drugs and the internet: Top 10 Larry Ellison quotes
- Phones 4u demise: 1,700 employees laid off with redundo package
- Linux? Bah! Red Hat has its eye on the CLOUD – and it wants to own it