Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Microsoft's free Windows 10 upgrades to suppress PC sales
- Tech Panel What scares you most about ‘the cloud’?
- Yay for Tor! It's given us RANSOMWARE-as-a-service
- 'The Internet of Things is like the Cloud 8 years ago' ... Boss of Dell's new IoT biz spills beans
- Cisco predicts Rise Of The Machines in new networking index