Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Euro Parliament VOTES to BREAK UP GOOGLE. Er, OK then
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...