Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Silicon Valley fights European Court of Justice ruling with small print
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- 'Safe Harbor': People in Europe 'can get quite litigious about this'
- Canalys Channels Forum HP boss hopes MS Surface Book will jack up notebook prices