Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Analysis UK.gov's Open Source switch WON'T get rid of Microsoft, y'know
- Amazon Reveals One Weird Trick: A Loss On Almost $20bn In Sales
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Microsoft confirms secret Surface will never see the light of day
- Oracle slips a pricey gift into database patches for version 184.108.40.206