Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Microsoft to push out penultimate XP patch on March Patch Tuesday
- What do you mean there are no Surface Pros? HAND 'EM OVER, yell Microsoft resellers
- Nutanix photo-bombs VMware's selfie with delayed patent release
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl