Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- EU VAT law could kill THOUSANDS of online businesses
- Microsoft says to expect AWESOME things of Windows 10 in January
- ASA slaps Ebuyer AGAIN - this time for ignoring regulator
- TALE OF FAIL: Microsoft offers blow-by-blow Azure outage account
- Can't stop Home Depot-style card pwning, but suppliers will feel PCI regulation pain