Phil Doye acknowledges that 21 years after setting up reseller Kelway, he still doesn't have a key for the exit. The London-based firm is moving to rapidly integrate new buy Equanet, the once mighty IT dealer that was taken over by Dixons in 2007 and subsequently pulled apart and bent out of shape. The transaction is expected …
And just to think they 'lost' their COO in December. Perhaps one of the reasons why Mr Lamey could not be kept on. Couldn't stand the pace setting?
- Microsoft won't back down from Windows 10 nagware 'trick'
- Hands-on Surface Book nightmare: Microsoft won't fix 'Sleep of Death' bug
- Samsung: Don't install Windows 10. REALLY
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Dropbox gets all up in your kernel with Project Infinite. Cue uproar