Avnet Technology Solutions sales director Denise Bryant will up sticks and leave the biz next month. Bryant was UK boss at distie Magirus until it was acquired by Avnet last year. She joined her new employer as one of four sales directors, focusing on the EMC, VCE and NetApp vendor franchises. It seems the corporate world of …
Bound to happen...odds on really.
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining: It's the Brexit
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- Cabinet Office gears up to ink mega Oracle deal
- AWS 'fesses up to cloud bill shock worries with budget calc update
- Government Digital Service under review after rural payments cockup