Avnet Technology Solutions sales director Denise Bryant will up sticks and leave the biz next month. Bryant was UK boss at distie Magirus until it was acquired by Avnet last year. She joined her new employer as one of four sales directors, focusing on the EMC, VCE and NetApp vendor franchises. It seems the corporate world of …
Bound to happen...odds on really.
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Both HPs allegedly axed people just for being old, California court told
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- Corporates ARE sniffing around Windows 10, says Computacenter