Avnet Technology Solutions sales director Denise Bryant will up sticks and leave the biz next month. Bryant was UK boss at distie Magirus until it was acquired by Avnet last year. She joined her new employer as one of four sales directors, focusing on the EMC, VCE and NetApp vendor franchises. It seems the corporate world of …
Bound to happen...odds on really.
- What's Brexit? How Tech UK tore up its plans after June 23
- Updated Zen loses its chill: UK biz ISP falls offline for four hours and counting
- Openreach to split from BT... so they'll be 'Legally Separate'
- Exclusive Lenovo: Our gear will be 10% more pricey from 1 August
- Is digital fraud big in UK? British abacus-botherers finally have some answers