Channel insolvencies have fallen for the third consecutive quarter, according to official stats from credit reference agency Graydon UK. Sixty-four tech suppliers hit the wall in Q1, down a whopping 28 per cent on the same period a year ago. Broken down by type there were 45 voluntary liquidations, four compulsory liquidations …
Do these reports get published every quarter or just when they move too far one way or the other? They carry little real meaning of the state of the economy or business health.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft staff brace for next round of layoffs – expected Thursday
- Huawei: There'll be BLOOD spilled in the smartphone sector soon