Channel insolvencies have fallen for the third consecutive quarter, according to official stats from credit reference agency Graydon UK. Sixty-four tech suppliers hit the wall in Q1, down a whopping 28 per cent on the same period a year ago. Broken down by type there were 45 voluntary liquidations, four compulsory liquidations …
Do these reports get published every quarter or just when they move too far one way or the other? They carry little real meaning of the state of the economy or business health.
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Analysis UK.gov's Open Source switch WON'T get rid of Microsoft, y'know
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win