Channel insolvencies have fallen for the third consecutive quarter, according to official stats from credit reference agency Graydon UK. Sixty-four tech suppliers hit the wall in Q1, down a whopping 28 per cent on the same period a year ago. Broken down by type there were 45 voluntary liquidations, four compulsory liquidations …
Do these reports get published every quarter or just when they move too far one way or the other? They carry little real meaning of the state of the economy or business health.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: My well-known gayness is 'a gift from GOD'
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness