Channel insolvencies have fallen for the third consecutive quarter, according to official stats from credit reference agency Graydon UK. Sixty-four tech suppliers hit the wall in Q1, down a whopping 28 per cent on the same period a year ago. Broken down by type there were 45 voluntary liquidations, four compulsory liquidations …
Do these reports get published every quarter or just when they move too far one way or the other? They carry little real meaning of the state of the economy or business health.
- Exclusive HP slaps dress code on R&D geeks: Bin that T-shirt, put on this tie
- Analysis Ballmer's billion-dollar blunders: When he gambled Microsoft's money and lost
- Microsoft has RECORD quarter, in a BAD way - Sad Nad slashes phone biz
- BREAKING NEWS: Apple makes money
- Exclusive + analysis How to waste two years and lose $415m: Cisco's now-dead Whiptail deal