Channel insolvencies have fallen for the third consecutive quarter, according to official stats from credit reference agency Graydon UK. Sixty-four tech suppliers hit the wall in Q1, down a whopping 28 per cent on the same period a year ago. Broken down by type there were 45 voluntary liquidations, four compulsory liquidations …
Do these reports get published every quarter or just when they move too far one way or the other? They carry little real meaning of the state of the economy or business health.
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms