Channel insolvencies have fallen for the third consecutive quarter, according to official stats from credit reference agency Graydon UK. Sixty-four tech suppliers hit the wall in Q1, down a whopping 28 per cent on the same period a year ago. Broken down by type there were 45 voluntary liquidations, four compulsory liquidations …
Do these reports get published every quarter or just when they move too far one way or the other? They carry little real meaning of the state of the economy or business health.
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- EU to accuse Ireland of giving Apple an overly peachy tax deal – report
- Crouching tiger, FAST ASLEEP dragon: Smugglers can't shift iPhone 6s
- It's official: EU chiefs WILL probe Apple's Irish tax deal
- ARMs head Moonshot bodies: HP pops Applied Micro, TI chips into carts