Companies House accidentally "terminated" reseller Probrand's co-founder and long-standing director Chris Griesbach in a paperwork bungle. A filing appeared on the official business register's website announcing "appointment terminated, Chris Greisbach". In fact it was Andrew Lawton Smith - fellow Probrand director and group …
What if he doesn't want to come back?
"Sorry, I was fired, I don't work here anymore! Now about my severance and termination bonuses?"
"But you want me to stay, you say? Well... You can rehire me on a new contract, unless I get a better offer elsewhere."
But did the airlock close properly on his arse?
"We will try to bring him back!"
Also, who is this "El Chan" and is she kawaii?
They came for him
while he slept.... he protested they had the wrong man, but they had the right man and the paperwork to prove it
Dark forces are at play...
The position on Companies House does not affect an employment contract.
Why the hell aren't ProBrand filing the termination online?
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Hands-on Surface Book nightmare: Microsoft won't fix 'Sleep of Death' bug
- Analysis Are EU having a laugh? Europe passes hopeless cyber-commerce rules
- Q. What do you call a sales-growing letdown? A. Pure Storage
- It's a Hull of a thing: Kcom takes a break from 8-year sales slide