Acquisitive telco services player Daisy Group has created a chief technology officer role for former 2e2 director Nathan Marke. Marke was CTO at 2e2 for nearly four and a half years from August 2008 until the Berkshire-based integrator bit the dust earlier this year. Prior to that he was sales director at Prime Business …
Tell me this is a joke. Please someone tell me this is a joke. Is he not the director who swanned off round the world on his yacht during his tenure and then when he was working was a 3 day a week man?
He was also exec board, exec board who steered the ship/yacht in to the bottom of the sea?
It does seem utterly bizarre doesn't it?
From the frying pan into the fire?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft staff brace for next round of layoffs – expected Thursday
- Huawei: There'll be BLOOD spilled in the smartphone sector soon