Acquisitive telco services player Daisy Group has created a chief technology officer role for former 2e2 director Nathan Marke. Marke was CTO at 2e2 for nearly four and a half years from August 2008 until the Berkshire-based integrator bit the dust earlier this year. Prior to that he was sales director at Prime Business …
Tell me this is a joke. Please someone tell me this is a joke. Is he not the director who swanned off round the world on his yacht during his tenure and then when he was working was a 3 day a week man?
He was also exec board, exec board who steered the ship/yacht in to the bottom of the sea?
It does seem utterly bizarre doesn't it?
From the frying pan into the fire?
- CONFIRMED: Tiny Windows Server is on the way
- He can't give it away FAST ENOUGH: Bill Gates richest man in world again
- IBM may swing axe on same departments more than once
- Ex-Systemax execs Carl & Gilbert Fiorentino jailed over $27m fraud
- IBM buys 'deep learning' upstart Alchemy API, hires 40,000 devs