Acquisitive telco services player Daisy Group has created a chief technology officer role for former 2e2 director Nathan Marke. Marke was CTO at 2e2 for nearly four and a half years from August 2008 until the Berkshire-based integrator bit the dust earlier this year. Prior to that he was sales director at Prime Business …
Tell me this is a joke. Please someone tell me this is a joke. Is he not the director who swanned off round the world on his yacht during his tenure and then when he was working was a 3 day a week man?
He was also exec board, exec board who steered the ship/yacht in to the bottom of the sea?
It does seem utterly bizarre doesn't it?
From the frying pan into the fire?
- HPE to open private London drinking club
- Autumn Statement Thin-lipped chancellor tight-lipped on contractor-nudge-onto-payroll plan
- Fingers crossed tomorrow morning for Telecity's third repair shot
- Microsoft rides to Dell's rescue, wrecks rogue root certificate
- Spending Review: GDS gets £450m, Cabinet Office budget slashed