Acquisitive telco services player Daisy Group has created a chief technology officer role for former 2e2 director Nathan Marke. Marke was CTO at 2e2 for nearly four and a half years from August 2008 until the Berkshire-based integrator bit the dust earlier this year. Prior to that he was sales director at Prime Business …
Tell me this is a joke. Please someone tell me this is a joke. Is he not the director who swanned off round the world on his yacht during his tenure and then when he was working was a 3 day a week man?
He was also exec board, exec board who steered the ship/yacht in to the bottom of the sea?
It does seem utterly bizarre doesn't it?
From the frying pan into the fire?
- Heartbleed vuln under ACTIVE ATTACK as hackers map soft spots
- Apple has THREE TIMES as much cash as US govt, TWICE the UK
- Updated BlackBerry not afraid to throw its mobe biz under a bus, says CEO Chen
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Bad PUPPY: Undead Windows XP deposits fresh scamware on lawn