Acquisitive telco services player Daisy Group has created a chief technology officer role for former 2e2 director Nathan Marke. Marke was CTO at 2e2 for nearly four and a half years from August 2008 until the Berkshire-based integrator bit the dust earlier this year. Prior to that he was sales director at Prime Business …
Tell me this is a joke. Please someone tell me this is a joke. Is he not the director who swanned off round the world on his yacht during his tenure and then when he was working was a 3 day a week man?
He was also exec board, exec board who steered the ship/yacht in to the bottom of the sea?
It does seem utterly bizarre doesn't it?
From the frying pan into the fire?
- Updated Microsoft keeps schtum as more battery woes hit Surface sufferers
- Openreach split could damage broadband investment, says BT's chief exec
- Comment NSA, GCHQ and even Donald Trump are all after your data
- Virgin boss warns Brexit could hamstring broadband investment
- Digi minister Matt Hancock: Britain needs go full fibre. And we're not paying for it