HP has finally halted the downward sales trend in distribution that dogged its UK operation for much of 2012. Figures from Context show that HP accounted for 22 per cent of the £1.8bn worth of tech shipped by distributors in Q1 2012, a share that steadily declined to 16 per cent by Q4. But Jeremy Davies, CEO at the Brit-based …
Either halted the decline or maybe a case of others moving to doing and selling other tech.....
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- The only way is Office: UK Parliament to migrate to Microsoft cloud
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Sysadmin Blog SLAPPING an iPhone out of a corporate drone's hand: You're not the only one who longs to do it
- PC market staging a RECOVERY. (Only joking, it's through the floor)