HP has finally halted the downward sales trend in distribution that dogged its UK operation for much of 2012. Figures from Context show that HP accounted for 22 per cent of the £1.8bn worth of tech shipped by distributors in Q1 2012, a share that steadily declined to 16 per cent by Q4. But Jeremy Davies, CEO at the Brit-based …
Either halted the decline or maybe a case of others moving to doing and selling other tech.....
- Microsoft to TAKE OUT THE TRASH in the Windows Store
- Windows 10 won't help. The PC biz is doomed, DOOMED, I TELL YOU
- Beware Red Hat interviews: you'll pay for coffee, lunch and fuel
- Intel's new chips are from 'Purley' – know what I mean? Know what I mean? Say no more
- Tech Panel What scares you most about ‘the cloud’?