HP has finally halted the downward sales trend in distribution that dogged its UK operation for much of 2012. Figures from Context show that HP accounted for 22 per cent of the £1.8bn worth of tech shipped by distributors in Q1 2012, a share that steadily declined to 16 per cent by Q4. But Jeremy Davies, CEO at the Brit-based …
Either halted the decline or maybe a case of others moving to doing and selling other tech.....
- Microsoft's Azure goes TITSUP PLANET-WIDE AGAIN in cloud FAIL
- Giant bank IT cockup of 2012 'could have brought down ENTIRE financial system'
- +Comment London police chief: City bankers, prepare for a terrorist cyber attack. Again
- Our system handles £130bn and it's BUST. Want the job of fixing it? Apply to UK.gov
- Azure TITSUP caused by INFINITE LOOP