HP has finally halted the downward sales trend in distribution that dogged its UK operation for much of 2012. Figures from Context show that HP accounted for 22 per cent of the £1.8bn worth of tech shipped by distributors in Q1 2012, a share that steadily declined to 16 per cent by Q4. But Jeremy Davies, CEO at the Brit-based …
Either halted the decline or maybe a case of others moving to doing and selling other tech.....
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- European Parliament VOTES to BREAK UP GOOGLE. Er, OK then
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Forget Hillary, HP's ex CARLY FIORINA 'wants to be next US Prez'
- Universal Credit CRISIS: Up to £200m in IT spend WASTED – NAO