HP has finally halted the downward sales trend in distribution that dogged its UK operation for much of 2012. Figures from Context show that HP accounted for 22 per cent of the £1.8bn worth of tech shipped by distributors in Q1 2012, a share that steadily declined to 16 per cent by Q4. But Jeremy Davies, CEO at the Brit-based …
Either halted the decline or maybe a case of others moving to doing and selling other tech.....
- Autumn Statement Thin-lipped chancellor tight-lipped on contractor-nudge-onto-payroll plan
- HPE to open private London drinking club
- Telecity fails with car park net rescue plan. In fact, things got worse. Again
- Fingers crossed tomorrow morning for Telecity's third repair shot
- Spending Review: GDS gets £450m, Cabinet Office budget slashed