A double digit hike in sales and profits at the Brit arm of reselling powerhouse Bechtle was merely described as "satisfactory" by its German owner. Coming in the middle of the steepest economic downturn ever, The Channel - suggests the parent firm is perhaps being a little too ruthlessly rational. Sales for calendar 2012 at …
It's nothing....really, bit like beating Barcelona 7-0. We Germans don't get excited at expectation...
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Microsoft to get in XP users' faces with one last warning
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Vid Steve Ballmer: Thanks to me, Microsoft screwed up a decade in phones