A double digit hike in sales and profits at the Brit arm of reselling powerhouse Bechtle was merely described as "satisfactory" by its German owner. Coming in the middle of the steepest economic downturn ever, The Channel - suggests the parent firm is perhaps being a little too ruthlessly rational. Sales for calendar 2012 at …
It's nothing....really, bit like beating Barcelona 7-0. We Germans don't get excited at expectation...
- Microsoft boots 1,500 dodgy apps from the Windows Store
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Windows 7 settles as Windows XP use finally starts to slip … a bit
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market