Distributor goliath Avnet Technology Solutions has rounded up its disparate portfolio of acquired service providers into one unit as traditional product sales continue to wane. The Avnet Services team was created to "increase operational efficiencies" by merging the firm's software, lifecycle and training services operations. " …
It's all your fault...
I guess this is a case of saying there is business out there that could lead you to spending more with us but you're not winning it ....so we really wanna give you a hand.....
Ask any distributor to indicate precisely how much 'services' revenue is billed. The answer is likely to be minimal and considerably less than 10%. Services such as these are designed specifically to spur on spend on traditional product delivery. More formative thinking is required.
- The PC is dead. Gartner wishes you luck, vendors
- Microsoft and Hewlett Packard Enterprise salute EU flag, blast Brexiteers
- Cock fight? Not half. Microsoft beats down Apple in Q1
- Got $130,000 down the back of the sofa? Great. Grab an HP 3D printer
- Salesforce slaps UK Enterprise customers with 40% price hike