Citrix is to again allow resellers to sell a portion of its cloudy wares. The vendor claims that the increased size of the market means supporting a channel is now economically viable. The Citrix SaaS Advisor programme is to be rolled out over the coming months with resell and referral elements for office software products such …
Is it just me?
Or do the entire SaaS/PaaS/Cloud/etc. set come off as a religious sect? They have faith, and babble a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, and yet there is no there there ... and the people who actually understand their universe completely poo-poo them.
- Comment Microsoft vs the long arm of US law: Straight outta Dublin
- Le whoops! Microsoft France boss blows lid off 'Windows 9' launch
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Bill Gates, drugs and the internet: Top 10 Larry Ellison quotes
- Phones 4u demise: 1,700 employees laid off with redundo package