Citrix is to again allow resellers to sell a portion of its cloudy wares. The vendor claims that the increased size of the market means supporting a channel is now economically viable. The Citrix SaaS Advisor programme is to be rolled out over the coming months with resell and referral elements for office software products such …
Is it just me?
Or do the entire SaaS/PaaS/Cloud/etc. set come off as a religious sect? They have faith, and babble a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, and yet there is no there there ... and the people who actually understand their universe completely poo-poo them.
- Intel doubles its bounty for women and ethnic minorities
- Windows 10 collects colossal 0.375 per cent market share in July
- 'Cilla Black introduced me to my wife on Blind Date': Channel man's heartwarming story
- MoD splashes £1.5bn on 10-year IT deal to 'keep pace with threats'
- Mike Bracken suddenly decides to quit GOV.UK outfit GDS