Citrix is to again allow resellers to sell a portion of its cloudy wares. The vendor claims that the increased size of the market means supporting a channel is now economically viable. The Citrix SaaS Advisor programme is to be rolled out over the coming months with resell and referral elements for office software products such …
Is it just me?
Or do the entire SaaS/PaaS/Cloud/etc. set come off as a religious sect? They have faith, and babble a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, and yet there is no there there ... and the people who actually understand their universe completely poo-poo them.
- Analysis Dell computers bundled with backdoor that blurts hardware fingerprint to websites
- Autumn Statement Thin-lipped chancellor tight-lipped on contractor-nudge-onto-payroll plan
- Telecity fails with car park net rescue plan. In fact, things got worse. Again
- Spending Review: GDS gets £450m, Cabinet Office budget slashed
- Eclipse staggers to feet, gets smacked by second DDoS