Citrix is to again allow resellers to sell a portion of its cloudy wares. The vendor claims that the increased size of the market means supporting a channel is now economically viable. The Citrix SaaS Advisor programme is to be rolled out over the coming months with resell and referral elements for office software products such …
Is it just me?
Or do the entire SaaS/PaaS/Cloud/etc. set come off as a religious sect? They have faith, and babble a bunch of mumbo-jumbo, and yet there is no there there ... and the people who actually understand their universe completely poo-poo them.
- Exclusive Ditch your Macs, Dell tells EMC staff
- Vid Microsoft axes 2,850 more Windows Phone, sales staff – a week after Justin Timberlake sang on stage for them
- Microsoft buries the bad Windows Phone news: Mobile sales collapse
- Kaspersky so very sorry after suggesting its antivirus will get you laid
- Google, er, Alphabet takes on 10,000 more staff, banks more and more billions from ads