Misfiring reseller big gun Systemax has seen poor results in the first quarter of calendar 2013 - which is supposed to be its turnaround year. In its efforts to recover, the business has slashed European jobs, shuttered US PC factories and axed retail brands. The ailing firm, branded as Misco in Europe, saw sales decline 3.6 per …
Pay off your debt?
If you have $135m in the bank, and a loss of $6m, could you not use 6 of your banked cash to clear some of your debt so you look better to creditors? Or am I missing something?
- IT pros are a bunch of wedding and funeral-dodging sickos
- Microsoft wants to be your phone company, at least for voice
- UK will pay EU £180m in fines due to botched CAP IT system – NAO
- Blighty competition watchdog pokes pointy finger into cloud storage
- In brief BT inks deal with HP Enterprise – beams cloud to biz customers