Misfiring reseller big gun Systemax has seen poor results in the first quarter of calendar 2013 - which is supposed to be its turnaround year. In its efforts to recover, the business has slashed European jobs, shuttered US PC factories and axed retail brands. The ailing firm, branded as Misco in Europe, saw sales decline 3.6 per …
Pay off your debt?
If you have $135m in the bank, and a loss of $6m, could you not use 6 of your banked cash to clear some of your debt so you look better to creditors? Or am I missing something?
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- Microsoft and Oracle are 'not your trusted friends', public sector bods
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- Tim Cook: I'll give just a THIRD of what Gates gave to charity last year
- Silicon Valley powers: Let mass spying die in May 2015 – it's bad for privacy (and business)