Misfiring reseller big gun Systemax has seen poor results in the first quarter of calendar 2013 - which is supposed to be its turnaround year. In its efforts to recover, the business has slashed European jobs, shuttered US PC factories and axed retail brands. The ailing firm, branded as Misco in Europe, saw sales decline 3.6 per …
Pay off your debt?
If you have $135m in the bank, and a loss of $6m, could you not use 6 of your banked cash to clear some of your debt so you look better to creditors? Or am I missing something?
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Microsoft to get in XP users' faces with one last warning
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Vid Steve Ballmer: Thanks to me, Microsoft screwed up a decade in phones