Misfiring reseller big gun Systemax has seen poor results in the first quarter of calendar 2013 - which is supposed to be its turnaround year. In its efforts to recover, the business has slashed European jobs, shuttered US PC factories and axed retail brands. The ailing firm, branded as Misco in Europe, saw sales decline 3.6 per …
Pay off your debt?
If you have $135m in the bank, and a loss of $6m, could you not use 6 of your banked cash to clear some of your debt so you look better to creditors? Or am I missing something?
- Plusnet shunts blame for dodgy DNS traffic onto customers' routers
- Patch Tuesday It's 2014 and Microsoft Windows PCs can still be owned by a JPEG
- UK's CASH POINTS to MISS Windows XP withdrawal date
- Microsoft's battery-boosting Surface slab cover to ship soon
- VMware unleashes desktop-grade desktop-as-a-service service