Top brass at mid-market channel player Esteem Systems are reviewing future options and may again begin a formal process aimed at selling the operation. The business was almost sold to integrator Calyx in 2008, but the acquirer's backer Anglo Irish Bank pulled the funding as credit availability was swallowed up in the crunch. …
Touch and go...
Easier to sell on an up or a down? Much depends on the buyer and the asking price. Publicly selling your business can have its draw-backs however.....it tends to weaken your position.
- Updated EU verdict: Apple received €13bn in illegal tax benefits from Ireland
- Making us pay tax will DESTROY EUROPE, roars Apple's Tim Cook
- Ireland taxman: Apple got NO favours from us, at all, at all
- Intel's makeshift Kaby Lake Cores hope to lure punters from tired PCs
- Microsoft releases firmware fix for faulty Surface Pro 3 batteries