Top brass at mid-market channel player Esteem Systems are reviewing future options and may again begin a formal process aimed at selling the operation. The business was almost sold to integrator Calyx in 2008, but the acquirer's backer Anglo Irish Bank pulled the funding as credit availability was swallowed up in the crunch. …
Touch and go...
Easier to sell on an up or a down? Much depends on the buyer and the asking price. Publicly selling your business can have its draw-backs however.....it tends to weaken your position.
- Microsoft 'cautiously optimistic' about Christmas sales
- Unite: HP 'addicted to culture of job cuts' as axe raised again
- Internet Explorer 11 at it again, breaks Microsoft's own CRM software
- Ford says Microsoft CEO target Mulally not going anywhere
- Dell tells staff: If you haven't got stomach for private era, leave