Top brass at mid-market channel player Esteem Systems are reviewing future options and may again begin a formal process aimed at selling the operation. The business was almost sold to integrator Calyx in 2008, but the acquirer's backer Anglo Irish Bank pulled the funding as credit availability was swallowed up in the crunch. …
Touch and go...
Easier to sell on an up or a down? Much depends on the buyer and the asking price. Publicly selling your business can have its draw-backs however.....it tends to weaken your position.
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Yep, I drink poo
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- Oracle-Sun anniversary Five years of Sun software under Oracle: Were the critics right?