Top brass at mid-market channel player Esteem Systems are reviewing future options and may again begin a formal process aimed at selling the operation. The business was almost sold to integrator Calyx in 2008, but the acquirer's backer Anglo Irish Bank pulled the funding as credit availability was swallowed up in the crunch. …
Touch and go...
Easier to sell on an up or a down? Much depends on the buyer and the asking price. Publicly selling your business can have its draw-backs however.....it tends to weaken your position.
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- 'Safe Harbor': People in Europe 'can get quite litigious about this'
- PC shipments slump in Q3, thanks to free Windows 10
- +Comment Vodafone joins calls to pry Openreach from BT's hands
- Oracle, SAP, IBM: They're rubbish and charge you billions for Excel, says man