Top brass at mid-market channel player Esteem Systems are reviewing future options and may again begin a formal process aimed at selling the operation. The business was almost sold to integrator Calyx in 2008, but the acquirer's backer Anglo Irish Bank pulled the funding as credit availability was swallowed up in the crunch. …
Touch and go...
Easier to sell on an up or a down? Much depends on the buyer and the asking price. Publicly selling your business can have its draw-backs however.....it tends to weaken your position.
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- US taxmen won't say WHY they're probing Microsoft. So Redmond is suing the IRS
- Samsung to boot out Shin after Galaxy S5 tanks – report
- BT in talks to RE-SLURP O2 after spitting it out a decade ago