Microsoft UK is seeking a captain to steer the good ship Surface. The candidate will need a sturdy pair of sea legs to navigate potentially choppy waters and prevent it from running aground. Ten-year Microsoft veteran and senior Windows consumer marketing man Rob Epstein is currently moonlighting as Microsoft's lead on the UK …
Seriously you do not need a Pro to sell Surface Pro. Just let the bleeding channel sell it.
The answer is simple - license Win 8 to Samsung on very generous terms and get them to produce the tablet, and the phone come to that.
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
- HPE to open private London drinking club
- Microsoft rides to Dell's rescue, wrecks rogue root certificate