Fraudsters masquerading as British distie giant Westcoast failed in their attempts to convince resellers to redirect their payments for products and services to a dodgy bank account, the company has confirmed. The scam was initially spotted by some of Westcoast's customers, who then contacted the distributor. The company has …
Wonder if their spelling was their undoing... oddly, I just got an email supposedly from HM Customs and Excise saying they owed me £278.89 pence by way of refund...asking me to complete the requisite form to allow the refund to be made.....crude effort but could easily fool some people...
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- Microsoft unwraps new auto data-protection in Office 365 tools
- Return of the disk drive bigness? Not for poor old, busted WD