Fraudsters masquerading as British distie giant Westcoast failed in their attempts to convince resellers to redirect their payments for products and services to a dodgy bank account, the company has confirmed. The scam was initially spotted by some of Westcoast's customers, who then contacted the distributor. The company has …
Wonder if their spelling was their undoing... oddly, I just got an email supposedly from HM Customs and Excise saying they owed me £278.89 pence by way of refund...asking me to complete the requisite form to allow the refund to be made.....crude effort but could easily fool some people...
- Hackers thrash Bash Shellshock bug: World races to cover hole
- Updated DVLA website GOES TITSUP on day paper car tax discs retire
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- FBI: Your real SECURITY TERROR? An ANGRY INSIDE MAN
- EU to accuse Ireland of giving Apple an overly peachy tax deal – report