Fraudsters masquerading as British distie giant Westcoast failed in their attempts to convince resellers to redirect their payments for products and services to a dodgy bank account, the company has confirmed. The scam was initially spotted by some of Westcoast's customers, who then contacted the distributor. The company has …
Wonder if their spelling was their undoing... oddly, I just got an email supposedly from HM Customs and Excise saying they owed me £278.89 pence by way of refund...asking me to complete the requisite form to allow the refund to be made.....crude effort but could easily fool some people...
- Analysis Free Windows 10 could mean the END for Microsoft and the PC biz
- Pull up the Windows 10 duvet and pretend Win8 and Vista were BAD DREAMS
- Microsoft will give away Windows 10 FREE - for ONE year
- Analysis FIVE Things (NOT 10: these are REAL) from the WINDOWS 10 event
- Is Windows RT not invited to the Windows 10 upgrade party?