Fraudsters masquerading as British distie giant Westcoast failed in their attempts to convince resellers to redirect their payments for products and services to a dodgy bank account, the company has confirmed. The scam was initially spotted by some of Westcoast's customers, who then contacted the distributor. The company has …
Wonder if their spelling was their undoing... oddly, I just got an email supposedly from HM Customs and Excise saying they owed me £278.89 pence by way of refund...asking me to complete the requisite form to allow the refund to be made.....crude effort but could easily fool some people...
- Comment Microsoft vs the long arm of US law: Straight outta Dublin
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Bill Gates, drugs and the internet: Top 10 Larry Ellison quotes
- Phones 4u demise: 1,700 employees laid off with redundo package
- Linux? Bah! Red Hat has its eye on the CLOUD – and it wants to own it