Top brass at print consultancy the Danwood Group axed 200 staff as part of an operational review following the discovery of systemic accounting errors relating to services contracts. The details of the job cuts were laid bare in a Companies House filing today for the Lincoln-based HP, Xerox and Canon sales biz, covering results …
Lot more work required here....
- And the buggiest OS provider award goes to ... APPLE?
- C’mon Lenovo. Superfish hooked, but Pokki Start Menu still roaming free
- Britain needs more tech immigrants, quango tells UK.gov
- Gemalto: NSA, GCHQ hacked us – but didn't snatch crucial SIM keys
- Worstall on Wednesday Bloody TECH GIANTS... all they do is WASTE investors' MONEY