Top brass at print consultancy the Danwood Group axed 200 staff as part of an operational review following the discovery of systemic accounting errors relating to services contracts. The details of the job cuts were laid bare in a Companies House filing today for the Lincoln-based HP, Xerox and Canon sales biz, covering results …
Lot more work required here....
- Blighty tablet sales plunge 31 per cent in saturated market
- 'Cilla Black introduced me to my wife on Blind Date': Channel man's heartwarming story
- Daisy completes Phoenix IT gobble
- You know that deal that Kelway bosses said DEFINITELY isn't happening?
- Capita cracks open the bubbly after 10 per cent sales jump