British comms provider Azzurri has rejected suggestions that its finances are so precarious it has been forced it to tap up fellow resellers for product. Azzurri provides various well-known UK firms and government departments with comms and data services, reselling a range of vendor products in the telecomms, networking and …
given their quality service and competence I'm shocked.
We're in the wrong business
This country never ceases to amaze me. If I'm late paying my council tax two thugs turn up from the nations favourite debt recovery agency within days but drive a business 200+ million into the red and the banks say Oh don't worry and wipe the debt..
Re: We're in the wrong business
You know the old saying, "If you owe the bank £1,000 then it's your problem. If you owe them £10,000,000 then it's their problem"
info at ur2die4 dot com ...... re Mega IntelAIgent Services, Virtually Protected and Impregnable
"In the meantime, Azzurri continues to trade strongly in challenging macro conditions," Vithaldes added. ®
IT aint rocket science, whenever IT be intelligently designed to micro and macromanage altered human perception. …… http://www.ur2die4.com/?p=4241
Not sure if its their usual incompetence, or not being able to get the product, but two projects that we requested them complete have been delivered EXTREMELY late. Despite being our preferred supplier, they're not MY choice!
Is the Azzurri boat adequately sealed or is the the plug ill-fitting and leaking?
- Exclusive HP slaps dress code on R&D geeks: Bin that T-shirt, put on this tie
- Analysis Ballmer's billion-dollar blunders: When he gambled Microsoft's money and lost
- Blighty tablet sales plunge 31 per cent in saturated market
- Exclusive + analysis How to waste two years and lose $415m: Cisco's now-dead Whiptail deal
- Q. How much did Google just spend applying political pressure in the US? A. $4.6 million