Dell's special task force - set up to oversee the sale of the tech titan to private hands - has claimed wannabe owner Carl Icahn still hasn't shown them the colour of his money. The team said there had been "no financing nor any commitment" from the activist shareholder and his pals to buy the PC and server giant outright. This …
The meeting is July 18th.
RE: The meeting is July 18th.
That's what they want you to believe...
Nice vicious circle there
Ichan buys more shares to gain leverage, but his reputation cause the share value to drop, which means he needs to buy more shares, which will eventually leave him with controlling interest in a company that's worthless, because he now controls it.
What I'd like to see happen:
Then Mr. Dell buys him out for a pittance, taking the company private as he originally intended, and its value rebounds dramatically. Icahn sues, and is laughed out of court, saddled with even more expenses.
- If you wanted Windows 10, it looks like you've already installed it
- Safe Harbour ruled INVALID: Facebook 'n' pals' data slurp at risk
- US tries one last time to sway EU court on data-slurping deal
- Analysis Silicon Valley now 'illegal' in Europe: Why Schrems vs Facebook is such a biggie
- Microsoft's big Tuesday reveal: New mobiles and slabs? Win 10 shock?