Have you heard of the EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation? A fair few in the channel might have caught something about it but not given it much thought. After all, it’s still years away, it’s happening in some dusty old room in Brussels and it is, quite frankly, pretty dull. But the truth is this new framework - which …
Given its still being re-written by Parliament and Council and the final result could be delayed well into the next Commission and a presidency or two away it may be a little early to do too much ....
- Apple bossman Tim Cook: My well-known gayness is 'a gift from GOD'
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness