Have you heard of the EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation? A fair few in the channel might have caught something about it but not given it much thought. After all, it’s still years away, it’s happening in some dusty old room in Brussels and it is, quite frankly, pretty dull. But the truth is this new framework - which …
Given its still being re-written by Parliament and Council and the final result could be delayed well into the next Commission and a presidency or two away it may be a little early to do too much ....
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn. Notch: I'm getting the block outta here