Have you heard of the EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation? A fair few in the channel might have caught something about it but not given it much thought. After all, it’s still years away, it’s happening in some dusty old room in Brussels and it is, quite frankly, pretty dull. But the truth is this new framework - which …
Given its still being re-written by Parliament and Council and the final result could be delayed well into the next Commission and a presidency or two away it may be a little early to do too much ....
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Unite: HP 'addicted to culture of job cuts' as axe raised again
- Android tablets to outsell laptops by 2017: IDC
- NSA-proof Euro cloud gang: Cool idea, bro... until it turns into MARKET-EATING beast
- Dell tells staff: If you haven't got stomach for private era, leave