Have you heard of the EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation? A fair few in the channel might have caught something about it but not given it much thought. After all, it’s still years away, it’s happening in some dusty old room in Brussels and it is, quite frankly, pretty dull. But the truth is this new framework - which …
Given its still being re-written by Parliament and Council and the final result could be delayed well into the next Commission and a presidency or two away it may be a little early to do too much ....
- Heartbleed vuln under ACTIVE ATTACK as hackers map soft spots
- Apple has THREE TIMES as much cash as US govt, TWICE the UK
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Bad PUPPY: Undead Windows XP deposits fresh scamware on lawn
- Never mind the HORSE MEAT, trading standards cuts'll hurt IT crowd, too