Former Eurodata joint chief Simon Aron is back in the channel after joining the board of infrastructure reseller Viadex. Aron and former business partner Des Lekerman sold Eurodata in 2011 to Trinity Expert Systems. Aron has since made investments in several small tech start-ups and Lekkerman injected cash into The Internet …
what's going on ere then?
Looks like the first step to a sale...
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Yep, I drink poo
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- Oracle-Sun anniversary Five years of Sun software under Oracle: Were the critics right?
- SamSUNK! Korean giant's electronics biz takes punch to the smartphone profits