Former Eurodata joint chief Simon Aron is back in the channel after joining the board of infrastructure reseller Viadex. Aron and former business partner Des Lekerman sold Eurodata in 2011 to Trinity Expert Systems. Aron has since made investments in several small tech start-ups and Lekkerman injected cash into The Internet …
what's going on ere then?
Looks like the first step to a sale...
- Analysis UK.gov's Open Source switch WON'T get rid of Microsoft, y'know
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win