Former Eurodata joint chief Simon Aron is back in the channel after joining the board of infrastructure reseller Viadex. Aron and former business partner Des Lekerman sold Eurodata in 2011 to Trinity Expert Systems. Aron has since made investments in several small tech start-ups and Lekkerman injected cash into The Internet …
what's going on ere then?
Looks like the first step to a sale...
- Next Windows obsolescence panic is 450 days from … NOW!
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- It's a done deal! Microsoft-Nokia merger to close on Friday
- Despite your fancy-schmancy security tech, passwords still weakest link in IT defences