Former Eurodata joint chief Simon Aron is back in the channel after joining the board of infrastructure reseller Viadex. Aron and former business partner Des Lekerman sold Eurodata in 2011 to Trinity Expert Systems. Aron has since made investments in several small tech start-ups and Lekkerman injected cash into The Internet …
what's going on ere then?
Looks like the first step to a sale...
- What's Brexit? How Tech UK tore up its plans after June 23
- Openreach to split from BT... so they'll be 'Legally Separate'
- It's 2016 and your passwords can still be sniffed from wireless keyboards
- Updated Zen loses its chill: UK biz ISP falls offline for four hours and counting
- Comment UK membership of Council of Europe has implications for data protection after Brexit