It is results season for a slew of mid-market resellers but top and bottom line growth numbers have not exactly matched the sizzling sunshine outside, and were cooled by the challenging economy. First up is Burnley's finest, Lanway Corporate Business Systems, which saw turnover in the year to 31 March 2013 dip a little over five …
wheels keep on turning...
It's proving very, very tough for established players in traditional IT spheres to change or modify their business model to one driven by services as opposed to product; not just tough in terms of the move - It also requires skill, ability and a sound financial footing and not everyone has all three.
- Microsoft boots 1,500 dodgy apps from the Windows Store
- Windows 7 settles as Windows XP use finally starts to slip … a bit
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market