It is results season for a slew of mid-market resellers but top and bottom line growth numbers have not exactly matched the sizzling sunshine outside, and were cooled by the challenging economy. First up is Burnley's finest, Lanway Corporate Business Systems, which saw turnover in the year to 31 March 2013 dip a little over five …
wheels keep on turning...
It's proving very, very tough for established players in traditional IT spheres to change or modify their business model to one driven by services as opposed to product; not just tough in terms of the move - It also requires skill, ability and a sound financial footing and not everyone has all three.
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
- Analysis Dell computers bundled with backdoor that blurts hardware fingerprint to websites
- Amazon now renting physical servers you can cuddle and love