It is results season for a slew of mid-market resellers but top and bottom line growth numbers have not exactly matched the sizzling sunshine outside, and were cooled by the challenging economy. First up is Burnley's finest, Lanway Corporate Business Systems, which saw turnover in the year to 31 March 2013 dip a little over five …
wheels keep on turning...
It's proving very, very tough for established players in traditional IT spheres to change or modify their business model to one driven by services as opposed to product; not just tough in terms of the move - It also requires skill, ability and a sound financial footing and not everyone has all three.
- Windows 10 will now automatically download and install on PCs
- Updated BT broadband is down: Former state monopoly goes TITSUP UK-wide
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Safe Harbor ripped and replaced with Privacy Shield in last-minute US-Europe deal
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'