It is results season for a slew of mid-market resellers but top and bottom line growth numbers have not exactly matched the sizzling sunshine outside, and were cooled by the challenging economy. First up is Burnley's finest, Lanway Corporate Business Systems, which saw turnover in the year to 31 March 2013 dip a little over five …
wheels keep on turning...
It's proving very, very tough for established players in traditional IT spheres to change or modify their business model to one driven by services as opposed to product; not just tough in terms of the move - It also requires skill, ability and a sound financial footing and not everyone has all three.
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS - on PCs, slabs and mobes