Distie juggernaut Ingram Micro rolled out a bumper set of sales growth numbers last night largely aided by acquisition. Yet poor trade in the Eurozone let the side down, remaining the blot on the profit and loss sheets. Revenues for Q2 ended 29 June were up 17 per cent year-on-year to $10.3bn, with the Brightpoint and Aptec …
Behemoth's like this HAVE to buy to show growth......but for how long?
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Yep, I drink poo
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- Wall St wolves tear chunk off Microsoft: There goes $30bn!
- Oracle-Sun anniversary Five years of Sun software under Oracle: Were the critics right?