Distie juggernaut Ingram Micro rolled out a bumper set of sales growth numbers last night largely aided by acquisition. Yet poor trade in the Eurozone let the side down, remaining the blot on the profit and loss sheets. Revenues for Q2 ended 29 June were up 17 per cent year-on-year to $10.3bn, with the Brightpoint and Aptec …
Behemoth's like this HAVE to buy to show growth......but for how long?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Brits' BORKED Samsung kit held up after repair centre slips into administration
- Updated Visual Studio Online goes titsup as Microsoft wrestles with database
- US regulators OK sale of IBM's x86 server biz to Lenovo
- Rimini Street promises 'business as usual' after Oracle IP judgment