Distie juggernaut Ingram Micro rolled out a bumper set of sales growth numbers last night largely aided by acquisition. Yet poor trade in the Eurozone let the side down, remaining the blot on the profit and loss sheets. Revenues for Q2 ended 29 June were up 17 per cent year-on-year to $10.3bn, with the Brightpoint and Aptec …
Behemoth's like this HAVE to buy to show growth......but for how long?
- Updated BT broadband is down: Former state monopoly goes TITSUP UK-wide
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Safe Harbor ripped and replaced with Privacy Shield in last-minute US-Europe deal
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'