Distie juggernaut Ingram Micro rolled out a bumper set of sales growth numbers last night largely aided by acquisition. Yet poor trade in the Eurozone let the side down, remaining the blot on the profit and loss sheets. Revenues for Q2 ended 29 June were up 17 per cent year-on-year to $10.3bn, with the Brightpoint and Aptec …
Behemoth's like this HAVE to buy to show growth......but for how long?
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- Corporates ARE sniffing around Windows 10, says Computacenter
- Both HPs allegedly axed people just for being old, California court told