Distie juggernaut Ingram Micro rolled out a bumper set of sales growth numbers last night largely aided by acquisition. Yet poor trade in the Eurozone let the side down, remaining the blot on the profit and loss sheets. Revenues for Q2 ended 29 June were up 17 per cent year-on-year to $10.3bn, with the Brightpoint and Aptec …
Behemoth's like this HAVE to buy to show growth......but for how long?
- Exclusive HP slaps dress code on R&D geeks: Bin that T-shirt, put on this tie
- Analysis Ballmer's billion-dollar blunders: When he gambled Microsoft's money and lost
- Exclusive + analysis How to waste two years and lose $415m: Cisco's now-dead Whiptail deal
- Blighty tablet sales plunge 31 per cent in saturated market
- Q. How much did Google just spend applying political pressure in the US? A. $4.6 million