Distie juggernaut Ingram Micro rolled out a bumper set of sales growth numbers last night largely aided by acquisition. Yet poor trade in the Eurozone let the side down, remaining the blot on the profit and loss sheets. Revenues for Q2 ended 29 June were up 17 per cent year-on-year to $10.3bn, with the Brightpoint and Aptec …
Behemoth's like this HAVE to buy to show growth......but for how long?
- HP Inc's rinky-dink ink stink: Unofficial cartridges, official refills spurned by printer DRM
- Windows 10 backlash: Which? demands compo for forced upgrades
- Exclusive Virgin Media costs balloon by MEEELLIONS in wake of Brexit
- Microsoft deletes Windows 10 nagware from Windows 7 and 8
- Review Margaret Hodge's book outlines 'mind boggling' UK public sector waste