An eerie silence engulfed Capita this month when top brass informed the workforce that Myra Hindley was among them. No, the child murderer has not risen from the grave. Actress Hazel Mrozek, a part-time staffer at Capita's revenues and benefits business, has taken on a role playing Hindley in an upcoming TV programme. In a note …
This story amounts to IT worker has part time job acting and a bit a background information to pad the story out?
Truely cutting edge IT related stuff.
Re: So basically
It's Friday, the El Reg hacks are tired and it's almost Pub o'Clock.
Getting into the mindset ...
I'd have thought anyone in Crapita's management team would have been a better choice for a deranged psychopath.
I thought child murderers didn't exist before the internet
So, not even someone with the name Myra Hindley working for Capita, which would be mildly interesting.
There must be other part-time actresses working for Capita whilst between jobs, how about giving them some free publicity too?
not so good as
the Steve Jobs working at Samsung one
- Analysis Silicon Valley now 'illegal' in Europe: Why Schrems vs Facebook is such a biggie
- If you wanted Windows 10, it looks like you've already installed it
- Safe Harbour ruled INVALID: Facebook 'n' pals' data slurp at risk
- US tries one last time to sway EU court on data-slurping deal
- 'One Windows' crunch time: Microsoft tempts with glittery new devices