Enterprise tech distie Avnet closed off fiscal '13 on a relative high - well sort of - but the single digit sales hike came too late in the day for management to characterise the year as one of progress. The sector bellwether posted Q4 numbers for the three months ended 29 June showing a 4.5 per cent year-on-year rise in revenue …
who else to buy..
Tough being one of the bigger players, demands are that much more...
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms