Enterprise tech distie Avnet closed off fiscal '13 on a relative high - well sort of - but the single digit sales hike came too late in the day for management to characterise the year as one of progress. The sector bellwether posted Q4 numbers for the three months ended 29 June showing a 4.5 per cent year-on-year rise in revenue …
who else to buy..
Tough being one of the bigger players, demands are that much more...
- Updated BT broadband is down: Former state monopoly goes TITSUP UK-wide
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Safe Harbor ripped and replaced with Privacy Shield in last-minute US-Europe deal
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'