Enterprise tech distie Avnet closed off fiscal '13 on a relative high - well sort of - but the single digit sales hike came too late in the day for management to characterise the year as one of progress. The sector bellwether posted Q4 numbers for the three months ended 29 June showing a 4.5 per cent year-on-year rise in revenue …
who else to buy..
Tough being one of the bigger players, demands are that much more...
- Cock fight? Not half. Microsoft beats down Apple in Q1
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Salesforce slaps UK Enterprise customers with 40% price hike
- Ding ding: IBM rings bell for round two of job cuts at GTS
- Half of EU members sidle up to EC: About the data-sharing rules. C'mon. Chill out