Microsoft is to shunt global partner bigwig Jon Roskill sideways to make way for a new overlord of channel, Phil Sorgen, who previously managed the partner base stateside. Sorgen will take the seat as corporate veep of the Worldwide Partner Group (WPG) from 1 September, managing the 640,000 channel players that tether their …
"some parters murmured was five years too late"
Only five? It felt like forever.
"transforms" into a "devices and high value cloud services" company
Not a big transformation from "devious" to "devices"...
But a transformation into "high value cloud services"...
That sounds more like "pie in the sky".
- Openreach to split from BT... so they'll be 'Legally Separate'
- It's 2016 and your passwords can still be sniffed from wireless keyboards
- Updated Zen loses its chill: UK biz ISP falls offline for four hours and counting
- Ofcom: Legal separation will force Openreach to eat more fibre
- Comment UK membership of Council of Europe has implications for data protection after Brexit