Microsoft is to shunt global partner bigwig Jon Roskill sideways to make way for a new overlord of channel, Phil Sorgen, who previously managed the partner base stateside. Sorgen will take the seat as corporate veep of the Worldwide Partner Group (WPG) from 1 September, managing the 640,000 channel players that tether their …
"some parters murmured was five years too late"
Only five? It felt like forever.
"transforms" into a "devices and high value cloud services" company
Not a big transformation from "devious" to "devices"...
But a transformation into "high value cloud services"...
That sounds more like "pie in the sky".
- IT pros are a bunch of wedding and funeral-dodging sickos
- Microsoft wants to be your phone company, at least for voice
- UK will pay EU £180m in fines due to botched CAP IT system – NAO
- Blighty competition watchdog pokes pointy finger into cloud storage
- In brief BT inks deal with HP Enterprise – beams cloud to biz customers