Microsoft is to shunt global partner bigwig Jon Roskill sideways to make way for a new overlord of channel, Phil Sorgen, who previously managed the partner base stateside. Sorgen will take the seat as corporate veep of the Worldwide Partner Group (WPG) from 1 September, managing the 640,000 channel players that tether their …
"some parters murmured was five years too late"
Only five? It felt like forever.
"transforms" into a "devices and high value cloud services" company
Not a big transformation from "devious" to "devices"...
But a transformation into "high value cloud services"...
That sounds more like "pie in the sky".
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Crouching tiger, FAST ASLEEP dragon: Smugglers can't shift iPhone 6s
- DVLA website GOES TITSUP on day paper car tax discs retire
- It's official: EU chiefs WILL probe Apple's Irish tax deal
- Universal Credit CRISIS: Howard Shiplee SHIPS OUT of top job