Microsoft is to shunt global partner bigwig Jon Roskill sideways to make way for a new overlord of channel, Phil Sorgen, who previously managed the partner base stateside. Sorgen will take the seat as corporate veep of the Worldwide Partner Group (WPG) from 1 September, managing the 640,000 channel players that tether their …
"some parters murmured was five years too late"
Only five? It felt like forever.
"transforms" into a "devices and high value cloud services" company
Not a big transformation from "devious" to "devices"...
But a transformation into "high value cloud services"...
That sounds more like "pie in the sky".
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Bad PUPPY: Undead Windows XP deposits fresh scamware on lawn
- Canadian taxman says hundreds pierced by Heartbleed SSL skewer
- Misco Shared Services Centre drone brands customer 'insane'
- Fusion-io: Ah, Microsoft. I see there's in-memory in SQL Server 2014... **GERONIMO!**