Microsoft is to shunt global partner bigwig Jon Roskill sideways to make way for a new overlord of channel, Phil Sorgen, who previously managed the partner base stateside. Sorgen will take the seat as corporate veep of the Worldwide Partner Group (WPG) from 1 September, managing the 640,000 channel players that tether their …
"some parters murmured was five years too late"
Only five? It felt like forever.
"transforms" into a "devices and high value cloud services" company
Not a big transformation from "devious" to "devices"...
But a transformation into "high value cloud services"...
That sounds more like "pie in the sky".
- Euro Parliament VOTES to BREAK UP GOOGLE. Er, OK then
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...