Microsoft is to shunt global partner bigwig Jon Roskill sideways to make way for a new overlord of channel, Phil Sorgen, who previously managed the partner base stateside. Sorgen will take the seat as corporate veep of the Worldwide Partner Group (WPG) from 1 September, managing the 640,000 channel players that tether their …
"some parters murmured was five years too late"
Only five? It felt like forever.
"transforms" into a "devices and high value cloud services" company
Not a big transformation from "devious" to "devices"...
But a transformation into "high value cloud services"...
That sounds more like "pie in the sky".
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes