Microsoft is to shunt global partner bigwig Jon Roskill sideways to make way for a new overlord of channel, Phil Sorgen, who previously managed the partner base stateside. Sorgen will take the seat as corporate veep of the Worldwide Partner Group (WPG) from 1 September, managing the 640,000 channel players that tether their …
"some parters murmured was five years too late"
Only five? It felt like forever.
"transforms" into a "devices and high value cloud services" company
Not a big transformation from "devious" to "devices"...
But a transformation into "high value cloud services"...
That sounds more like "pie in the sky".
- And the buggiest OS provider award goes to ... APPLE?
- C’mon Lenovo. Superfish hooked, but Pokki Start Menu still roaming free
- Britain needs more tech immigrants, quango tells UK.gov
- Gemalto: NSA, GCHQ hacked us – but didn't snatch crucial SIM keys
- SIM hack scandal biz Gemalto: Everything's fine ... Security industry: No, it's really not