Microsoft is to shunt global partner bigwig Jon Roskill sideways to make way for a new overlord of channel, Phil Sorgen, who previously managed the partner base stateside. Sorgen will take the seat as corporate veep of the Worldwide Partner Group (WPG) from 1 September, managing the 640,000 channel players that tether their …
"some parters murmured was five years too late"
Only five? It felt like forever.
"transforms" into a "devices and high value cloud services" company
Not a big transformation from "devious" to "devices"...
But a transformation into "high value cloud services"...
That sounds more like "pie in the sky".
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one