Hundreds of former 2e2 UK employees will be told just days before Christmas at a Reading tribunal whether wages owed to them will be paid in full or not. There are some 356 claimants of 2e2 UK Ltd, Oakley Capital Ltd, Daisy Data Centre and Telefonica, a clerk at Reading tribunal told The Channel. The hearing date has been set …
I hope these guys get what they deserve. That's the administrator a good beating and the guys who worked for nothing to get paid their dues.
Yeah here's to hoping there is anything left over after the executives in the last year probably gave themselves big bonuses (can't remember how bad it was in this case but bet they sure didn't take pay cuts).
Is there anyone else here who instinctively read "2e2" as "200"?
We need to change the insolvency order of precedence such that employees are either number 1, or number 2 to companies who supply goods/services where the intention is those goods/services are used to allow the business to continue long term trading.
That way the regular guy gets screwed less often.
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Three: We won't hike prices if you say yes to £10.5bn O2 merger
- Girls! Girls! Girls! Intel brags about diversity push, Silicon Valley tells itself it's doing great
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one