One of the channel's worst kept secrets was finally outed last month as US behemoth Arrow Electronics agreed to snap up Munich-headquartered VAD Computerlinks for a cool €230m. In many ways it was a canny bit of business for Arrow and should give it access to some high-end customers, but the deal raises more questions than it …
Two green bottles standing on the wall, two green bottles standing on the wall and if one green bottle, should accidentally fall there'll be one green bottle standing on the wall..........but not for long.
Bit of a turkey-shoot for the big four's insatiable appetite....'your turn next then mine again'
- Dell charges £5 to switch on power-saving for new PCs (it takes 5 clicks)
- IBM rides nightmarish hardware landscape on OpenPOWER Consortium raft
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies
- Apple's strong iPhone sales crush Wall Street moneymen's tepid expectations