One of the channel's worst kept secrets was finally outed last month as US behemoth Arrow Electronics agreed to snap up Munich-headquartered VAD Computerlinks for a cool €230m. In many ways it was a canny bit of business for Arrow and should give it access to some high-end customers, but the deal raises more questions than it …
Two green bottles standing on the wall, two green bottles standing on the wall and if one green bottle, should accidentally fall there'll be one green bottle standing on the wall..........but not for long.
Bit of a turkey-shoot for the big four's insatiable appetite....'your turn next then mine again'
- Updated BT broadband is down: Former state monopoly goes TITSUP UK-wide
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Safe Harbor ripped and replaced with Privacy Shield in last-minute US-Europe deal
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'