One of the channel's worst kept secrets was finally outed last month as US behemoth Arrow Electronics agreed to snap up Munich-headquartered VAD Computerlinks for a cool €230m. In many ways it was a canny bit of business for Arrow and should give it access to some high-end customers, but the deal raises more questions than it …
Two green bottles standing on the wall, two green bottles standing on the wall and if one green bottle, should accidentally fall there'll be one green bottle standing on the wall..........but not for long.
Bit of a turkey-shoot for the big four's insatiable appetite....'your turn next then mine again'
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Windows 10 pilot rollouts will surge in early 2016, says Gartner
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
- Amazon now renting physical servers you can cuddle and love