One of the channel's worst kept secrets was finally outed last month as US behemoth Arrow Electronics agreed to snap up Munich-headquartered VAD Computerlinks for a cool €230m. In many ways it was a canny bit of business for Arrow and should give it access to some high-end customers, but the deal raises more questions than it …
Two green bottles standing on the wall, two green bottles standing on the wall and if one green bottle, should accidentally fall there'll be one green bottle standing on the wall..........but not for long.
Bit of a turkey-shoot for the big four's insatiable appetite....'your turn next then mine again'
- Windows 10 won't help. The PC biz is doomed, DOOMED, I TELL YOU
- Private cloud has a serious image problem
- UK.gov confirms it's binned extended Windows XP support
- Intel's new chips are from 'Purley' – know what I mean? Know what I mean? Say no more
- Security software's a booming market. Why is Symantec stumbling?