The Securities and Exchange Commission is probing bean counting methods used by Xerox tentacle Affiliated Computer Services. In a filing, the copier monster confirmed the SEC has been "conducting an investigation of certain accounting practices" at ACS, an outsourcing and data centre management player that Xerox forked out $6. …
Xerox can put forward a very simple defence. They use their own copiers, you know, the ones that screw up the OCR and change numbers.
If anyone needs a reference.... http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2013/08/06/xerox_copier_flaw_means_dodgy_numbers_and_dangerous_designs/
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things