The Securities and Exchange Commission is probing bean counting methods used by Xerox tentacle Affiliated Computer Services. In a filing, the copier monster confirmed the SEC has been "conducting an investigation of certain accounting practices" at ACS, an outsourcing and data centre management player that Xerox forked out $6. …
Xerox can put forward a very simple defence. They use their own copiers, you know, the ones that screw up the OCR and change numbers.
If anyone needs a reference.... http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2013/08/06/xerox_copier_flaw_means_dodgy_numbers_and_dangerous_designs/
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Microsoft staff brace for next round of layoffs – expected Thursday
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Read IBM's note to staff announcing mandatory training and 10% pay cut
- Microsoft's axeman Nadella fills baskets with 2,100 fresh heads