The Securities and Exchange Commission is probing bean counting methods used by Xerox tentacle Affiliated Computer Services. In a filing, the copier monster confirmed the SEC has been "conducting an investigation of certain accounting practices" at ACS, an outsourcing and data centre management player that Xerox forked out $6. …
Xerox can put forward a very simple defence. They use their own copiers, you know, the ones that screw up the OCR and change numbers.
If anyone needs a reference.... http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2013/08/06/xerox_copier_flaw_means_dodgy_numbers_and_dangerous_designs/
- Vodafone hints at relocation from UK
- Dixons, UK's fifth 'emergency service', brushes off Brexit scare stories
- Amazon twangs its Elastic File System at on-premises filer rivals
- Red Hat Summit Oh, Red Hat. Contain yourself and your 'new innovations' talk
- Atlantis retreats to core VDI software and appliance market