Investment banks backing voice and data comms biz Azzurri have agreed to write off three quarters - £78m - of debts owed to them by the integrator in a bid to clean up its balance sheet and gear up for expansion. This leaves Azzurri owing £45m (£25m interest bearing) to the seven-strong financial syndicate, which includes …
can I have creditors like this too?
Suspect this is not so much a cleaned up balance sheet to expand, but one to better sell....
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- Microsoft fitness bands on wrists at last: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world+dog: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft unwraps new auto data-protection in Office 365 tools
- More Microsoft staffers shown the door in Round 3 of job cuts