Investment banks backing voice and data comms biz Azzurri have agreed to write off three quarters - £78m - of debts owed to them by the integrator in a bid to clean up its balance sheet and gear up for expansion. This leaves Azzurri owing £45m (£25m interest bearing) to the seven-strong financial syndicate, which includes …
can I have creditors like this too?
Suspect this is not so much a cleaned up balance sheet to expand, but one to better sell....
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- Both HPs allegedly axed people just for being old, California court told
- Corporates ARE sniffing around Windows 10, says Computacenter