Investment banks backing voice and data comms biz Azzurri have agreed to write off three quarters - £78m - of debts owed to them by the integrator in a bid to clean up its balance sheet and gear up for expansion. This leaves Azzurri owing £45m (£25m interest bearing) to the seven-strong financial syndicate, which includes …
can I have creditors like this too?
Suspect this is not so much a cleaned up balance sheet to expand, but one to better sell....
- Blighty tablet sales plunge 31 per cent in saturated market
- 'Cilla Black introduced me to my wife on Blind Date': Channel man's heartwarming story
- You know that deal that Kelway bosses said DEFINITELY isn't happening?
- Daisy completes Phoenix IT gobble
- Capita cracks open the bubbly after 10 per cent sales jump