Investment banks backing voice and data comms biz Azzurri have agreed to write off three quarters - £78m - of debts owed to them by the integrator in a bid to clean up its balance sheet and gear up for expansion. This leaves Azzurri owing £45m (£25m interest bearing) to the seven-strong financial syndicate, which includes …
can I have creditors like this too?
Suspect this is not so much a cleaned up balance sheet to expand, but one to better sell....
- Windows 10 will now automatically download and install on PCs
- Updated BT broadband is down: Former state monopoly goes TITSUP UK-wide
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Safe Harbor ripped and replaced with Privacy Shield in last-minute US-Europe deal
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'