Investment banks backing voice and data comms biz Azzurri have agreed to write off three quarters - £78m - of debts owed to them by the integrator in a bid to clean up its balance sheet and gear up for expansion. This leaves Azzurri owing £45m (£25m interest bearing) to the seven-strong financial syndicate, which includes …
can I have creditors like this too?
Suspect this is not so much a cleaned up balance sheet to expand, but one to better sell....
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes