Thought that 3D printers sales weren't going to help you buy a flashy new motor, a luxury holiday or that new pad in the country? Well think again, channel business type. That's according to Canalys CEO Steve Brazier, who stood in front of 600 channel partners at his firm's recent forum in Barcelona, and told them that despite …
Soooooo, he doesn't think there is much future in 3D printing?
""At least one of you in this room is going to make more than €1m ..."
Seriously, that isn't a lot of money these days.
Is he getting paid to promote 3d printing?....
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms