Thought that 3D printers sales weren't going to help you buy a flashy new motor, a luxury holiday or that new pad in the country? Well think again, channel business type. That's according to Canalys CEO Steve Brazier, who stood in front of 600 channel partners at his firm's recent forum in Barcelona, and told them that despite …
Soooooo, he doesn't think there is much future in 3D printing?
""At least one of you in this room is going to make more than €1m ..."
Seriously, that isn't a lot of money these days.
Is he getting paid to promote 3d printing?....
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- Comment NSA, GCHQ and even Donald Trump are all after your data
- Virgin Media boss warns Brexit could hamstring broadband investment
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all
- Microsoft kinda did OK this quarter – but whatever, Wall Street loves Satya Nadella