Thought that 3D printers sales weren't going to help you buy a flashy new motor, a luxury holiday or that new pad in the country? Well think again, channel business type. That's according to Canalys CEO Steve Brazier, who stood in front of 600 channel partners at his firm's recent forum in Barcelona, and told them that despite …
Soooooo, he doesn't think there is much future in 3D printing?
""At least one of you in this room is going to make more than €1m ..."
Seriously, that isn't a lot of money these days.
Is he getting paid to promote 3d printing?....
- If you wanted Windows 10, it looks like you've already installed it
- US tries one last time to sway EU court on data-slurping deal
- By the numbers: The virtualisation options for private cloud hopefuls
- Safe Harbour ruled INVALID: Facebook 'n' pals' data slurp at risk
- Microsoft's big Tuesday reveal: New mobiles and slabs? Win 10 shock?