Serial swallower Daisy Group has carved another notch on the IT bedpost after coughing £18m to consume mainframe support and maintenance specialist Indecs Computer Services. Redditch-based third party maintainer ICS provides tech support on servers from multiple vendors including HP, IBM, Dell, Oracle and Cisco with Daisy …
Where's this heading I wonder..........
- Microsoft: Profit DECIMATED because you people aren't buying PCs
- Microsoft to offer special Surface 3 for schools
- Election 2015 Surveillance, broadband, zero hours: Tech policy in a UK hung Parliament
- It's official: David Brents are the weakest link in phishing attacks
- What's broken in this week's Windows 10 build? Try the Start Menu, for one