Serial swallower Daisy Group has carved another notch on the IT bedpost after coughing £18m to consume mainframe support and maintenance specialist Indecs Computer Services. Redditch-based third party maintainer ICS provides tech support on servers from multiple vendors including HP, IBM, Dell, Oracle and Cisco with Daisy …
Where's this heading I wonder..........
- Cock fight? Not half. Microsoft beats down Apple in Q1
- Salesforce slaps UK Enterprise customers with 40% price hike
- Ding ding: IBM rings bell for round two of job cuts at GTS
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Half of EU members sidle up to EC: About the data-sharing rules. C'mon. Chill out