Serial swallower Daisy Group has carved another notch on the IT bedpost after coughing £18m to consume mainframe support and maintenance specialist Indecs Computer Services. Redditch-based third party maintainer ICS provides tech support on servers from multiple vendors including HP, IBM, Dell, Oracle and Cisco with Daisy …
Where's this heading I wonder..........
- Dell charges £5 to switch on power-saving for new PCs (it takes 5 clicks)
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- IBM rides nightmarish hardware landscape on OpenPOWER Consortium raft
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies