Serial swallower Daisy Group has carved another notch on the IT bedpost after coughing £18m to consume mainframe support and maintenance specialist Indecs Computer Services. Redditch-based third party maintainer ICS provides tech support on servers from multiple vendors including HP, IBM, Dell, Oracle and Cisco with Daisy …
Where's this heading I wonder..........
- Microsoft in Blighty reveals its 78 THOUSAND POUND Surface 3 slabloid
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- Cisco gobbles OpenDNS, sorts out cloud security portfolio
- Universal Credit white elephant needs 'urgent breakthrough' says MP
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose