Serial swallower Daisy Group has carved another notch on the IT bedpost after coughing £18m to consume mainframe support and maintenance specialist Indecs Computer Services. Redditch-based third party maintainer ICS provides tech support on servers from multiple vendors including HP, IBM, Dell, Oracle and Cisco with Daisy …
Where's this heading I wonder..........
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Yep, I drink poo
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Oracle-Sun anniversary Five years of Sun software under Oracle: Were the critics right?