Serial swallower Daisy Group has carved another notch on the IT bedpost after coughing £18m to consume mainframe support and maintenance specialist Indecs Computer Services. Redditch-based third party maintainer ICS provides tech support on servers from multiple vendors including HP, IBM, Dell, Oracle and Cisco with Daisy …
Where's this heading I wonder..........
- 'Things' on the Internet-of-things have 25 vulnerabilities apiece
- Senate introduces USA FREEDOM Act to curb NSA spying excesses
- Comment Has Europe cut the UK adrift on data protection?
- Only '3% of web servers in top corps' fully fixed after Heartbleed snafu
- Microsoft stands on shore as tablet-laden boat sails away