Insight Enterprises is set to fill the void left by former EMEA president Stuart Fenton with Microsoft veteran Wolfgang Ebermann. After 22 years at the software titan, most recently as veep and COO for central Eastern Europe, Ebermann will rock up at Insight on 6 January. In a PR blurb, CEO Ken Lamneck, said in typical …
'Services account for very low single digit revenues at Insight Europe and surely this will be one of the strategic priorities facing Ebermann - to build a portfolio and wrestle control of its destiny from the whim of a vendor'.....
easier said than done given one is an e-commerce wholesaler..
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Microsoft to get in XP users' faces with one last warning
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Vid Steve Ballmer: Thanks to me, Microsoft screwed up a decade in phones