Insight Enterprises is set to fill the void left by former EMEA president Stuart Fenton with Microsoft veteran Wolfgang Ebermann. After 22 years at the software titan, most recently as veep and COO for central Eastern Europe, Ebermann will rock up at Insight on 6 January. In a PR blurb, CEO Ken Lamneck, said in typical …
'Services account for very low single digit revenues at Insight Europe and surely this will be one of the strategic priorities facing Ebermann - to build a portfolio and wrestle control of its destiny from the whim of a vendor'.....
easier said than done given one is an e-commerce wholesaler..
- Free Windows 10 upgrade: Time is running out... should you do it?
- Updated Microsoft ordered to fix 'excessively intrusive, insecure' Windows 10
- BT customers hit by broadband outage ... again
- Softbank promises stronger ARM: Greater overseas reach and double the UK jobs
- Web meltdown: BT feels heat from angry punters