Insight Enterprises is set to fill the void left by former EMEA president Stuart Fenton with Microsoft veteran Wolfgang Ebermann. After 22 years at the software titan, most recently as veep and COO for central Eastern Europe, Ebermann will rock up at Insight on 6 January. In a PR blurb, CEO Ken Lamneck, said in typical …
'Services account for very low single digit revenues at Insight Europe and surely this will be one of the strategic priorities facing Ebermann - to build a portfolio and wrestle control of its destiny from the whim of a vendor'.....
easier said than done given one is an e-commerce wholesaler..
- Ding-dong, reality calling: iPhone slump is not Apple's doom
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
- Microsoft fingered for Western Euro PC tragedy
- Comment You're only young but you're going to die: Farewell, all-flash startups
- Exclusive Hewlett Packard Enterprise: Wanna walk the plank voluntarily? You got it