Things were supposed to be on the up for the Leeds brothers in charge of troubled reseller Systemax: by this point in calendar '13 profits should have returned as the restructuring plan takes hold ahead of the glide into Christmas. But that is happening elsewhere in an alternative reality - in this time dimension Systemax …
Those plans a year or so ago appear to have gone awry...wholesaling is a bitch of a business to be in right now...
- HP Ink COO: Sorry not sorry we bricked your otherwise totally fine printer cartridges
- Official: Windows 10 has hit the 400 million device mark
- That's cold: This is how our boss told us our jobs are at risk, staffers claim
- Sage advice: Avoid the Windows 10 Anniversary Update – it knackers our accounting app
- Microsoft warns Windows security fix may break network shares