Things were supposed to be on the up for the Leeds brothers in charge of troubled reseller Systemax: by this point in calendar '13 profits should have returned as the restructuring plan takes hold ahead of the glide into Christmas. But that is happening elsewhere in an alternative reality - in this time dimension Systemax …
Those plans a year or so ago appear to have gone awry...wholesaling is a bitch of a business to be in right now...
- VMware sued, accused of ripping off Linux kernel source code
- Microsoft comes right out and says backup software is dead
- Violin Memory's strings snap as losses DOUBLE from last quarter
- Promo World’s oldest IT dining society breaks into the House of Lords
- PATCH FREAK NOW: Cloud providers faulted for slow response