Things were supposed to be on the up for the Leeds brothers in charge of troubled reseller Systemax: by this point in calendar '13 profits should have returned as the restructuring plan takes hold ahead of the glide into Christmas. But that is happening elsewhere in an alternative reality - in this time dimension Systemax …
Those plans a year or so ago appear to have gone awry...wholesaling is a bitch of a business to be in right now...
- Microsoft to TAKE OUT THE TRASH in the Windows Store
- Windows 10 won't help. The PC biz is doomed, DOOMED, I TELL YOU
- Beware Red Hat interviews: you'll pay for coffee, lunch and fuel
- Intel's new chips are from 'Purley' – know what I mean? Know what I mean? Say no more
- Security software's a booming market. Why is Symantec stumbling?