Things were supposed to be on the up for the Leeds brothers in charge of troubled reseller Systemax: by this point in calendar '13 profits should have returned as the restructuring plan takes hold ahead of the glide into Christmas. But that is happening elsewhere in an alternative reality - in this time dimension Systemax …
Those plans a year or so ago appear to have gone awry...wholesaling is a bitch of a business to be in right now...
- NOKIA - Not FINNished yet! BEHOLD the somewhat DULL MYSTERY DEVICE!
- That dreaded syncing feeling: Will Microsoft EVER fix OneDrive?
- Microsoft's Azure goes TITSUP PLANET-WIDE AGAIN in cloud FAIL
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Giant bank IT cockup of 2012 'could have brought down ENTIRE financial system'