Things were supposed to be on the up for the Leeds brothers in charge of troubled reseller Systemax: by this point in calendar '13 profits should have returned as the restructuring plan takes hold ahead of the glide into Christmas. But that is happening elsewhere in an alternative reality - in this time dimension Systemax …
Those plans a year or so ago appear to have gone awry...wholesaling is a bitch of a business to be in right now...
- Surface Book: Microsoft to turn unsuccessful tab into unsuccessful laptop
- Worker drones don't need PCs says Microsoft, give 'em phones instead
- Silicon Valley fights European Court of Justice ruling with small print
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'