Things were supposed to be on the up for the Leeds brothers in charge of troubled reseller Systemax: by this point in calendar '13 profits should have returned as the restructuring plan takes hold ahead of the glide into Christmas. But that is happening elsewhere in an alternative reality - in this time dimension Systemax …
Those plans a year or so ago appear to have gone awry...wholesaling is a bitch of a business to be in right now...
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Home Office threw £347m in the bin on failed asylum processing IT project