Former Systemax exec Carl Fiorentino, the man currently contesting charges of fraud related to his work at his former company, is the subject of a second federal probe, according to a recent US court filing. This second probe was mentioned by his legal team at Pinera-Vazquez Law Firm in its petition to move the venue of the …
No matter the venue. Those probes always hurt.
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- What's that, Microsoft? Yep, a Lumia and Surface SALES BOOM
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- Wall St wolves tear chunk off Microsoft: There goes $30bn!
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'