Former Systemax exec Carl Fiorentino, the man currently contesting charges of fraud related to his work at his former company, is the subject of a second federal probe, according to a recent US court filing. This second probe was mentioned by his legal team at Pinera-Vazquez Law Firm in its petition to move the venue of the …
No matter the venue. Those probes always hurt.
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Microsoft to get in XP users' faces with one last warning
- Vid Steve Ballmer: Thanks to me, Microsoft screwed up a decade in phones