Former Systemax exec Carl Fiorentino, the man currently contesting charges of fraud related to his work at his former company, is the subject of a second federal probe, according to a recent US court filing. This second probe was mentioned by his legal team at Pinera-Vazquez Law Firm in its petition to move the venue of the …
No matter the venue. Those probes always hurt.
- WPC Microsoft takes on Chromebook with low-cost Windows laptops
- Microsoft swings axe at 18,000 bods in its largest ever round of layoffs
- X marks the chop: Microsoft takes axe to Nokia's Android venture
- Why has sexy Apple gone to bed with big boring IBM?
- Do YOU work at Microsoft? Um. Are you SURE about that?