Former Systemax exec Carl Fiorentino, the man currently contesting charges of fraud related to his work at his former company, is the subject of a second federal probe, according to a recent US court filing. This second probe was mentioned by his legal team at Pinera-Vazquez Law Firm in its petition to move the venue of the …
No matter the venue. Those probes always hurt.
- If you wanted Windows 10, it looks like you've already installed it
- Safe Harbour ruled INVALID: Facebook 'n' pals' data slurp at risk
- Analysis Silicon Valley now 'illegal' in Europe: Why Schrems vs Facebook is such a biggie
- US tries one last time to sway EU court on data-slurping deal
- 'One Windows' crunch time: Microsoft tempts with glittery new devices