Government tech services catalogue CloudStore is back up and running, albeit with a limited search capability. The portal was closed for maintenance on Friday night for weekend maintenance but didn't open for business as usual yesterday and was still closed this morning. Updates to the record and search indexes led to some …
Cloudy, with occasional outbreaks of failure
So they've managed to go from "G-Cloud boss hopes sexy cloud expos will warm up gov bods" (in the Related Stories box) to ""We are continuing to work hard to restore the full service," the G-Cloud folks added. " in just over a year.
Wonder how many of the gov bods who got warmed up by the sexy cloud are now regretting the "not tonight darling" attitude of their chosen partner?
Why do I have the feeling someone went "It says Cloud in the name, get it in now and it will fix all our problems"
A "cloud" with a 3 day outage.
Sounds like an app on a server to me.
Which is misbehaving
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one
- BlackBerry axes 200 jobs – including a third of its HQ staff