Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- What's losing steam at Apple? Pretty much everything
- Openreach to split from BT... so they'll be 'Legally Separate'
- It's 2016 and your passwords can still be sniffed from wireless keyboards
- Ofcom: Legal separation will force Openreach to eat more fibre
- Updated Zen loses its chill: UK biz ISP falls offline for four hours and counting