Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Comment Microsoft vs the long arm of US law: Straight outta Dublin
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Bill Gates, drugs and the internet: Top 10 Larry Ellison quotes
- Le whoops! Microsoft France boss blows lid off 'Windows 9' launch
- Phones 4u demise: 1,700 employees laid off with redundo package