Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Microsoft won't back down from Windows 10 nagware 'trick'
- HPE spins out enterprise services business into CSC
- Former Sun CEO Scott McNealy has data on 1/14th of humanity
- Geniuses at HMRC sack too many staff! Nope, can't do it online. FAIL
- Insure against a cyberwhat now? How the heck do we crunch those numbers?