Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Microsoft 'showers gold' on anti-Google Cyanogen and its Android alternative
- We take bots down, but they get up again – you're never going to keep them down
- Google's latest letdown: Simply not enough billions since October
- Citrix: Hmmm, profit down 30%? Right. 900 HEADS WILL ROLL
- HP: We're gonna book $1bn worth of Server 2003 sales THIS WEEK