Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- HPC Blog IBM, backing away from hardware? NEVER!