Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Microsoft: Profit DECIMATED because you people aren't buying PCs
- Microsoft to offer special Surface 3 for schools
- Election 2015 Surveillance, broadband, zero hours: Tech policy in a UK hung Parliament
- Disk drive shipment numbers set to spin down
- >Ring, ring< Hey Wall St. Yeah, it's Google. Yeah, bad news again, fellas