Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- Microsoft in Blighty reveals its 78 THOUSAND POUND Surface 3 slabloid
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose
- Privacy watchdog ICO slashes its fines in half
- We read Hewlett Packard Enterprise's 316-page post-split blueprint so you don't have to