Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Can Ireland's grid green satisfy Facebook and Apple?
- Jury awards US$3 BEEELION to HPE in Oracle/Itanium lawsuit
- Sterling's post-Brexit dollar woes are forcing up tech kit prices
- Amazon twangs its Elastic File System at on-premises filer rivals
- Red Hat Summit Oh, Red Hat. Contain yourself and your 'new innovations' talk