Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Microsoft's free Windows 10 upgrades to suppress PC sales
- Beware Red Hat interviews: You'll pay for coffee, lunch and fuel
- Tech Panel What scares you most about ‘the cloud’?
- Yay for Tor! It's given us RANSOMWARE-as-a-service
- 'The Internet of Things is like the Cloud 8 years ago' ... Boss of Dell's new IoT biz spills beans