Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- Analysis So whither Microsoft? If Nadella knows, he's keeping it well hidden
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- SAP: It was our Big Data software wot won it for Germany
- Home Office threw £347m in the bin on failed asylum processing IT project