Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Windows 10 grabbed about five per cent market share in August
- VMworld 2015 Ed Snowden crocked cloud, says VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger
- Apple muscles in on biz world AGAIN – this time with Cisco pact
- Larry Ellison's yacht isn't threatened by NoSQL – yet
- Hidden password-stealing malware lurking in your GPU card? Intel Security thinks not