Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- AMD pays new CEO $150K LESS than her male predecessor
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Sky's tech bets pay off: Pay TV firm unveils blazing growth for Q1