Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- Microsoft and Oracle are 'not your trusted friends', public sector bods
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- Microsoft enlists web security pariah Adobe to help build Internet Explorer-killer Spartan
- PATRIOT Act axed, NSA spying halted ... wake up, Neo, it's just a dream in the US House of Reps