Trade has been brisk for Taiwanese slab-cum-notebook builder Asustek, but the shine has not yet returned to its financial figures. According to fresh paperwork filed by the company, sales for the third quarter of 2013 came in at NT$107.44bn ($3.6bn, £2.2bn), a slide of four per cent on the same period a year ago but a gain of 19 …
Sure hope their gaming laptops have improved on the 2012 G75 models that I got screwed with! Especially after all the netbooks I bought from them. They're not a nice company anymore. Maybe they never were.
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Samsung to boot out Shin after Galaxy S5 tanks – report
- IDC: iPad sales CRASH incoming ... Win 8 killing 2-in-1 typoslabs
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Universal Credit CRISIS: Up to £200m in IT spend WASTED – NAO