Juniper Networks has hired a replacement for its CEO Kevin Johnson, who confirmed his plan to retire from the company in July this year. The job has been handed to Shaygan Kheradpir, who has been poached from financial services provider Barclays PLC, where he worked as chief operations and technology officer. Kheradpir …
Hire an engineer to run an engineering company? Whatever next?
- HPE to open private London drinking club
- Autumn Statement Thin-lipped chancellor tight-lipped on contractor-nudge-onto-payroll plan
- Fingers crossed tomorrow morning for Telecity's third repair shot
- Microsoft rides to Dell's rescue, wrecks rogue root certificate
- Spending Review: GDS gets £450m, Cabinet Office budget slashed