Juniper Networks has hired a replacement for its CEO Kevin Johnson, who confirmed his plan to retire from the company in July this year. The job has been handed to Shaygan Kheradpir, who has been poached from financial services provider Barclays PLC, where he worked as chief operations and technology officer. Kheradpir …
Hire an engineer to run an engineering company? Whatever next?
- Cock fight? Not half. Microsoft beats down Apple in Q1
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Salesforce slaps UK Enterprise customers with 40% price hike
- Ding ding: IBM rings bell for round two of job cuts at GTS
- Booming sales of flippy detachables offers hope to glum PC market