Juniper Networks has hired a replacement for its CEO Kevin Johnson, who confirmed his plan to retire from the company in July this year. The job has been handed to Shaygan Kheradpir, who has been poached from financial services provider Barclays PLC, where he worked as chief operations and technology officer. Kheradpir …
Hire an engineer to run an engineering company? Whatever next?
- VPNs are so insecure you might as well wear a KICK ME sign
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose
- Looking forward to getting Windows 10 the day it ships? Yeah, about that...
- Microsoft in Blighty reveals its 78 THOUSAND POUND Surface 3 slabloid