Juniper Networks has hired a replacement for its CEO Kevin Johnson, who confirmed his plan to retire from the company in July this year. The job has been handed to Shaygan Kheradpir, who has been poached from financial services provider Barclays PLC, where he worked as chief operations and technology officer. Kheradpir …
Hire an engineer to run an engineering company? Whatever next?
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- Microsoft and Oracle are 'not your trusted friends', public sector bods
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- Tim Cook: I'll give just a THIRD of what Gates gave to charity last year
- Silicon Valley powers: Let mass spying die in May 2015 – it's bad for privacy (and business)