Juniper Networks has hired a replacement for its CEO Kevin Johnson, who confirmed his plan to retire from the company in July this year. The job has been handed to Shaygan Kheradpir, who has been poached from financial services provider Barclays PLC, where he worked as chief operations and technology officer. Kheradpir …
Hire an engineer to run an engineering company? Whatever next?
- Ireland's tech sector fears fallout of Brexit 'Yes' vote
- Ding-dong, reality calling: iPhone slump is not Apple's doom
- Old, complex code could cause another UK banking TITSUP – study
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate
- Microsoft fingered for Western Euro PC tragedy