Juniper Networks has hired a replacement for its CEO Kevin Johnson, who confirmed his plan to retire from the company in July this year. The job has been handed to Shaygan Kheradpir, who has been poached from financial services provider Barclays PLC, where he worked as chief operations and technology officer. Kheradpir …
Hire an engineer to run an engineering company? Whatever next?
- Microsoft to offer special Surface 3 for schools
- Election 2015 Surveillance, broadband, zero hours: Tech policy in a UK hung Parliament
- Disk drive shipment numbers set to spin down
- Microsoft vs AWS: If you can't bark with the BIG DOGS get off the PORCH
- Hadoop ODP: No thanks says MapR, and Cloudera isn't impressed either