Juniper Networks has hired a replacement for its CEO Kevin Johnson, who confirmed his plan to retire from the company in July this year. The job has been handed to Shaygan Kheradpir, who has been poached from financial services provider Barclays PLC, where he worked as chief operations and technology officer. Kheradpir …
Hire an engineer to run an engineering company? Whatever next?
- Intel doubles its bounty for women and ethnic minorities
- Exclusive UK.gov issues internal 'ditch Oracle NOW' edict to end pricey addiction
- MoD splashes £1.5bn on 10-year IT deal to 'keep pace with threats'
- Pic John McAfee cuffed by Tennessee cops, faces drug-driving, gun rap
- Mike Bracken suddenly decides to quit GOV.UK outfit GDS