Redcentric has devoured InTechnology Managed Services in a reverse takeover* valued at £65m that creates a relative midmarket channel powerhouse. Under the terms of the deal, first revealed by The Channel this weekend, 80 million shares priced at 80 pence each will be placed with institutional investors to raise £64m and the …
- And the buggiest OS provider award goes to ... APPLE?
- C’mon Lenovo. Superfish hooked, but Pokki Start Menu still roaming free
- Britain needs more tech immigrants, quango tells UK.gov
- Lenovo: We SWEAR we're done with bloatware, adware and scumware
- Lenovo CTO: Hey, look around – we're not the only ones with a crapware infection