Redcentric has devoured InTechnology Managed Services in a reverse takeover* valued at £65m that creates a relative midmarket channel powerhouse. Under the terms of the deal, first revealed by The Channel this weekend, 80 million shares priced at 80 pence each will be placed with institutional investors to raise £64m and the …
- Just WALK IN and buy an Apple Watch. Are you mad?
- Pic + vid Microsoft dumps ARM for Atom with cut-price Surface 3 fondleslab
- Huawei networking kit gets the green light from Blighty's spooks
- Pure CEO dons cheerleader outfit, harangues world, dog
- New dirt-cheap Chromebooks: Team Google keeps jackboot on throat of PC titans