back to article Euro chief of scandal-smacked Serco leaves as cop probe continues

It is a case of out with the old and in with the er...old after Jeremy Stafford, the European boss at outsourcing giant Serco, got on his bike, leaving current UK COO Andrew White as his replacement. These are tough times for Serco, which is the subject of a probe by the Ministry of Justice and subsequently the Met into fraud …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward 101

"pursue opportunities outside of the company"

Oh, that bad? Normally when a senior person gets sacked they are "spending more time with [their] family", or are "leaving due to personal reasons". He must have royally fucked up.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

good luck and good

old diamond parachute. May you crater gracefully.

3. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Unhappy

" rebuilding fractious relations with the UK government "

Translation "The civil service has rumbled we've been making s**t up for years and even I cannot cover this up. Still I've got a nice fat pension and plenty of cash in the offshore accounts, and with the contacts I've got I'll soon be starting up another nice little earner. Fat cats like me don't like to go without the cream for long."

4. NeilMc

is it me or is this article inaccurate?

Really Serco only amassed £1.82m in Govt contracts last year...................

should that be £1.82bn?

Maybe £1.82m is what Stafford is getting as a pay off.....................or

May be if Serco provided the numbers for this article then perhaps the editorial team and the MOJ need to look wider.............Serco unable to provide the correct numbers for anything!!.....................

Doh!!

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

systemic malpractice?

...but didn't believe there was "systemic malpractice up to board level".

Fool MoJ once, shame on you. Fool MoJ twice, shame on MoJ.

This topic is closed for new posts.