Daisy Group may be stepping ever closer to being one of the most hefty comms and tech services outfits in the UK mid-market but all that is just hubris if it can't turn a profit, and seemingly it cannot. Sales slipped 2.35 per cent to £173.1m in the first half of fiscal '14 ended 30 September, but one-off costs pushed up …
Smells like it's being run for the accountants
Roughly a 15% -ve profit.
Not in a good way.
from a company who think big equals better
We started with Edge to Spiritel to Daisy....all the way customer service dropped and service declined...
they even tried to blame us for a 2 day outage caused by them not informing us that BT were re-routing us to a different exchange, they then forgot to add the diverts to the lines
soon our contract is up, goodbye Daisy and Virtual one
Is this 2e2 in disguise? beginning to look pretty similar...
- Analysis Free Windows 10 could mean the END for Microsoft and the PC biz
- Pull up the Windows 10 duvet and pretend Win8 and Vista were BAD DREAMS
- Microsoft will give away Windows 10 FREE - for ONE year
- Analysis FIVE Things (NOT 10: these are REAL) from the WINDOWS 10 event
- Is Windows RT not invited to the Windows 10 upgrade party?