Less than a week after Westcoast Holdings-owned XMA swallowed Lord Sugar's public sector-focused tech biz Viglen, the group looks to have hoovered up consumables trader QC Supplies. Word in the distie channel is that a deal has been finalised for QC, which wholesales and resells cartridges from its Halifax base, and filings at …
How can any reseller now work with Westcoast given their channel unfriendly acquisitions?
Looks like it's now down to Techdata, Ingram Micro and Exertis Group.......
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Brits' BORKED Samsung kit held up after repair centre slips into administration
- Updated Visual Studio Online goes titsup as Microsoft wrestles with database
- US regulators OK sale of IBM's x86 server biz to Lenovo
- Rimini Street promises 'business as usual' after Oracle IP judgment