Less than a week after Westcoast Holdings-owned XMA swallowed Lord Sugar's public sector-focused tech biz Viglen, the group looks to have hoovered up consumables trader QC Supplies. Word in the distie channel is that a deal has been finalised for QC, which wholesales and resells cartridges from its Halifax base, and filings at …
How can any reseller now work with Westcoast given their channel unfriendly acquisitions?
Looks like it's now down to Techdata, Ingram Micro and Exertis Group.......
- And the buggiest OS provider award goes to ... APPLE?
- C’mon Lenovo. Superfish hooked, but Pokki Start Menu still roaming free
- Britain needs more tech immigrants, quango tells UK.gov
- Lenovo CTO: Hey, look around – we're not the only ones with a crapware infection
- Gemalto: NSA, GCHQ hacked us – but didn't snatch crucial SIM keys