Less than a week after Westcoast Holdings-owned XMA swallowed Lord Sugar's public sector-focused tech biz Viglen, the group looks to have hoovered up consumables trader QC Supplies. Word in the distie channel is that a deal has been finalised for QC, which wholesales and resells cartridges from its Halifax base, and filings at …
How can any reseller now work with Westcoast given their channel unfriendly acquisitions?
Looks like it's now down to Techdata, Ingram Micro and Exertis Group.......
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Hands-on Surface Book nightmare: Microsoft won't fix 'Sleep of Death' bug
- Analysis Are EU having a laugh? Europe passes hopeless cyber-commerce rules
- Q. What do you call a sales-growing letdown? A. Pure Storage
- It's a Hull of a thing: Kcom takes a break from 8-year sales slide