Less than a week after Westcoast Holdings-owned XMA swallowed Lord Sugar's public sector-focused tech biz Viglen, the group looks to have hoovered up consumables trader QC Supplies. Word in the distie channel is that a deal has been finalised for QC, which wholesales and resells cartridges from its Halifax base, and filings at …
How can any reseller now work with Westcoast given their channel unfriendly acquisitions?
Looks like it's now down to Techdata, Ingram Micro and Exertis Group.......
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one