UK saps shoppers spent more than £100,000 a minute at Dixons Retail during the Boxing Day sales helping to drag it into growth during the Christmas quarter for the second consecutive year. But CEO Sebastian James held off talking up any recovery given the torrid time that many electronics retailers have faced in the past four …
I'd be interested to know what made Greece so special as to hold on to those stores.
Probably couldn't find anyone prepared to buy them.
Surprisingly Currys were competetive on price....
...On a corded answerphone I wanted to buy, matching Amazon.
The hillarious thing was of course that the tills monkey tried to sell me a £13 extended warranty on a £45 phone. Of course, I felt duty bound to tell him that the warranty doesn't cover the most likely mode of failure i.e. lightning strike
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Windows 10 pilot rollouts will surge in early 2016, says Gartner
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre