UK saps shoppers spent more than £100,000 a minute at Dixons Retail during the Boxing Day sales helping to drag it into growth during the Christmas quarter for the second consecutive year. But CEO Sebastian James held off talking up any recovery given the torrid time that many electronics retailers have faced in the past four …
I'd be interested to know what made Greece so special as to hold on to those stores.
Probably couldn't find anyone prepared to buy them.
Surprisingly Currys were competetive on price....
...On a corded answerphone I wanted to buy, matching Amazon.
The hillarious thing was of course that the tills monkey tried to sell me a £13 extended warranty on a £45 phone. Of course, I felt duty bound to tell him that the warranty doesn't cover the most likely mode of failure i.e. lightning strike
- Analysis Free Windows 10 could mean the END for Microsoft and the PC biz
- Pull up the Windows 10 duvet and pretend Win8 and Vista were BAD DREAMS
- Microsoft will give away Windows 10 FREE - for ONE year
- Analysis FIVE Things (NOT 10: these are REAL) from the WINDOWS 10 event
- Is Windows RT not invited to the Windows 10 upgrade party?