UK saps shoppers spent more than £100,000 a minute at Dixons Retail during the Boxing Day sales helping to drag it into growth during the Christmas quarter for the second consecutive year. But CEO Sebastian James held off talking up any recovery given the torrid time that many electronics retailers have faced in the past four …
I'd be interested to know what made Greece so special as to hold on to those stores.
Probably couldn't find anyone prepared to buy them.
Surprisingly Currys were competetive on price....
...On a corded answerphone I wanted to buy, matching Amazon.
The hillarious thing was of course that the tills monkey tried to sell me a £13 extended warranty on a £45 phone. Of course, I felt duty bound to tell him that the warranty doesn't cover the most likely mode of failure i.e. lightning strike
- That's cold: This is how our boss told us our jobs are at risk, staffers claim
- Official: Windows 10 has hit the 400 million device mark
- You heard right: Huawei's making phones in Chennai
- Windows Server 2016 will cost more on big servers, but discounts can be found
- Microsoft paid me $650 to scrub Windows 10 from my grandpa's PC, says man