EMC has confirmed that former Colt and Computacenter bigwig Simon Walsh will land at the firm as COO for EMEA, as revealed by El Chan this week. The industry veteran left Colt Technology Services in November, less than three years after heading the newly launched division, amid talk that the service provider was not satisfied …
Old farming wisom
Aye, you always call in a vet when you need to do a mercy killing of a poor dying beast.
- Analysis Ballmer's billion-dollar blunders: When he gambled Microsoft's money and lost
- Blighty tablet sales plunge 31 per cent in saturated market
- Exclusive + analysis How to waste two years and lose $415m: Cisco's now-dead Whiptail deal
- Q. How much did Google just spend applying political pressure in the US? A. $4.6 million
- Microsoft delivers Exchange 2016 Preview