EMC has confirmed that former Colt and Computacenter bigwig Simon Walsh will land at the firm as COO for EMEA, as revealed by El Chan this week. The industry veteran left Colt Technology Services in November, less than three years after heading the newly launched division, amid talk that the service provider was not satisfied …
Old farming wisom
Aye, you always call in a vet when you need to do a mercy killing of a poor dying beast.
- Analysis New UK trade deals would not compensate for loss of single market membership
- The calm before the storm: AMD's Zen bears down on Intel CPUs
- iPhone: Apple's Mac battle with Windows rebooted
- HPE sharpens knife for next salami-slicing staff redundo round
- Cisco axes up to 5,500 workers in scramble to remain relevant