EMC has confirmed that former Colt and Computacenter bigwig Simon Walsh will land at the firm as COO for EMEA, as revealed by El Chan this week. The industry veteran left Colt Technology Services in November, less than three years after heading the newly launched division, amid talk that the service provider was not satisfied …
Old farming wisom
Aye, you always call in a vet when you need to do a mercy killing of a poor dying beast.
- $250K: That's what Lenovo earned to RAT YOU OUT with Superfish
- IBM sued for talking up semiconductor business it couldn't give away
- CONFIRMED: Tiny Windows Server is on the way
- He can't give it away FAST ENOUGH: Bill Gates richest man in world again
- End in sight for Google, Apple, Intel and Adobe wage-fixing lawsuit