EMC has confirmed that former Colt and Computacenter bigwig Simon Walsh will land at the firm as COO for EMEA, as revealed by El Chan this week. The industry veteran left Colt Technology Services in November, less than three years after heading the newly launched division, amid talk that the service provider was not satisfied …
Old farming wisom
Aye, you always call in a vet when you need to do a mercy killing of a poor dying beast.
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things