The better start to fiscal '14 at Avnet Inc is continuing though EMEA remains the damp patch for the enterprise tech side of the house and component sales in the Americas were weaker than expected. If revenue gains are the measure of success - which they frequently are in wholesaler land - then Avnet did well, with group …
Time for another acquisition or two.........
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- PC shipments slump in Q3, thanks to free Windows 10
- Oracle, SAP, IBM: They're rubbish and charge you billions for Excel, says man
- Don't panic, biz bods: A guide to data in the post-Safe Harbor world
- Dell seeking $40 BEEELLION to buy EMC NEXT WEEK say reports