The better start to fiscal '14 at Avnet Inc is continuing though EMEA remains the damp patch for the enterprise tech side of the house and component sales in the Americas were weaker than expected. If revenue gains are the measure of success - which they frequently are in wholesaler land - then Avnet did well, with group …
Time for another acquisition or two.........
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one