The better start to fiscal '14 at Avnet Inc is continuing though EMEA remains the damp patch for the enterprise tech side of the house and component sales in the Americas were weaker than expected. If revenue gains are the measure of success - which they frequently are in wholesaler land - then Avnet did well, with group …
Time for another acquisition or two.........
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn. Notch: I'm getting the block outta here