The better start to fiscal '14 at Avnet Inc is continuing though EMEA remains the damp patch for the enterprise tech side of the house and component sales in the Americas were weaker than expected. If revenue gains are the measure of success - which they frequently are in wholesaler land - then Avnet did well, with group …
Time for another acquisition or two.........
- Smart Meter biz case still there, insists tragically optimistic UK govt
- Unions call for strike action over 'unusable' Universal Credit IT
- AMD looks at sinking sales, gulps: It's worse than we thought
- Cloud provider goes TITSUP? Will someone think of the data!
- HP confirms its mighty Köck is standing down