A write-off of deferred tax assets helped to widen losses at ailing Systemax during Q4 as the tanking consumer biz in North America more than offset sales growth in the Industrial Products division. It was an eventful end to another eventful year for the shrinking reseller, with turnover in the final three months of 2013 down 7. …
Systemax = TigerDirect
Systemax is the owner of the TigerDirect online sales site and CompUSA retail stores.
Re: Systemax = Misco in Europe
Systemax = Misco in Europe
- Pic What's Meg Whitman fussing over: The fate of HP ... or the font on a DISRUPTIVE new logo?
- Election 2015 Conservative manifesto: 5G, 'near universal' broadband and free mobes for PC Dixon
- EU says dominant Google ILLEGALLY FIDDLES search results
- Microsoft points at Skype, Lync: You two, in my office – right now
- Election 2015 Labour manifesto: Tech Bacc, not-spot zapping and hi-speed interwebs