A write-off of deferred tax assets helped to widen losses at ailing Systemax during Q4 as the tanking consumer biz in North America more than offset sales growth in the Industrial Products division. It was an eventful end to another eventful year for the shrinking reseller, with turnover in the final three months of 2013 down 7. …
Systemax = TigerDirect
Systemax is the owner of the TigerDirect online sales site and CompUSA retail stores.
Re: Systemax = Misco in Europe
Systemax = Misco in Europe
- Scottish independence: Will it really TEAR the HEART from IT firms?
- Why Apple had to craft a pocket-busting 5.5in Plus-sized iPhone 6 (thank LG, Samsung etc)
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- NHS grows a NoSQL backbone and rips out its Oracle Spine
- Apple Watch will CONQUER smartwatch world – analysts