A write-off of deferred tax assets helped to widen losses at ailing Systemax during Q4 as the tanking consumer biz in North America more than offset sales growth in the Industrial Products division. It was an eventful end to another eventful year for the shrinking reseller, with turnover in the final three months of 2013 down 7. …
Systemax = TigerDirect
Systemax is the owner of the TigerDirect online sales site and CompUSA retail stores.
Re: Systemax = Misco in Europe
Systemax = Misco in Europe
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Samsung to boot out Shin after Galaxy S5 tanks – report
- US taxmen won't say WHY they're probing Microsoft. So Redmond is suing the IRS
- IDC predicts iPad sales crash, says Win 8 is killing 2-in-1 Typoslabs
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...