A write-off of deferred tax assets helped to widen losses at ailing Systemax during Q4 as the tanking consumer biz in North America more than offset sales growth in the Industrial Products division. It was an eventful end to another eventful year for the shrinking reseller, with turnover in the final three months of 2013 down 7. …
Systemax = TigerDirect
Systemax is the owner of the TigerDirect online sales site and CompUSA retail stores.
Re: Systemax = Misco in Europe
Systemax = Misco in Europe
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one