A write-off of deferred tax assets helped to widen losses at ailing Systemax during Q4 as the tanking consumer biz in North America more than offset sales growth in the Industrial Products division. It was an eventful end to another eventful year for the shrinking reseller, with turnover in the final three months of 2013 down 7. …
Systemax = TigerDirect
Systemax is the owner of the TigerDirect online sales site and CompUSA retail stores.
Re: Systemax = Misco in Europe
Systemax = Misco in Europe
- Microsoft won't back down from Windows 10 nagware 'trick'
- Hands-on Surface Book nightmare: Microsoft won't fix 'Sleep of Death' bug
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Dropbox gets all up in your kernel with Project Infinite. Cue uproar
- Cock fight? Not half. Microsoft beats down Apple in Q1