Fujitsu is in headhunting mode to fill some senior positions in the UK following a revamp of the company structure, El Chan can reveal. The local big boss Duncan Tate is moving to head up the EMEA and India regions but will continue to look after Blighty until a successor is found, the company confirmed. "We still have the UK …
Good to see Fujitsu getting back in on the UK 'superfast' Interweb thing by employing some Globally Chaps.
Looking forward to having my cows hooked up to fridges in the IOT.
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- EU to accuse Ireland of giving Apple an overly peachy tax deal – report
- Crouching tiger, FAST ASLEEP dragon: Smugglers can't shift iPhone 6s
- It's official: EU chiefs WILL probe Apple's Irish tax deal
- ARMs head Moonshot bodies: HP pops Applied Micro, TI chips into carts