Fujitsu is in headhunting mode to fill some senior positions in the UK following a revamp of the company structure, El Chan can reveal. The local big boss Duncan Tate is moving to head up the EMEA and India regions but will continue to look after Blighty until a successor is found, the company confirmed. "We still have the UK …
Good to see Fujitsu getting back in on the UK 'superfast' Interweb thing by employing some Globally Chaps.
Looking forward to having my cows hooked up to fridges in the IOT.
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- Microsoft in Blighty reveals its 78 THOUSAND POUND Surface 3 slabloid
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose
- Privacy watchdog ICO slashes its fines in half
- We read Hewlett Packard Enterprise's 316-page post-split blueprint so you don't have to