Fujitsu is in headhunting mode to fill some senior positions in the UK following a revamp of the company structure, El Chan can reveal. The local big boss Duncan Tate is moving to head up the EMEA and India regions but will continue to look after Blighty until a successor is found, the company confirmed. "We still have the UK …
Good to see Fujitsu getting back in on the UK 'superfast' Interweb thing by employing some Globally Chaps.
Looking forward to having my cows hooked up to fridges in the IOT.
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Analysis UK.gov's Open Source switch WON'T get rid of Microsoft, y'know
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win