Fujitsu is in headhunting mode to fill some senior positions in the UK following a revamp of the company structure, El Chan can reveal. The local big boss Duncan Tate is moving to head up the EMEA and India regions but will continue to look after Blighty until a successor is found, the company confirmed. "We still have the UK …
Good to see Fujitsu getting back in on the UK 'superfast' Interweb thing by employing some Globally Chaps.
Looking forward to having my cows hooked up to fridges in the IOT.
- Updated IBM to cut '118k jobs worldwide' – report claims
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Microsoft brings SUNSHINE – but it's a CLOUDY DAY
- What's that, Microsoft? Yep, a Lumia and Surface SALES BOOM
- Brightstar deal means Post Office mobile network could be a thing