Fujitsu is in headhunting mode to fill some senior positions in the UK following a revamp of the company structure, El Chan can reveal. The local big boss Duncan Tate is moving to head up the EMEA and India regions but will continue to look after Blighty until a successor is found, the company confirmed. "We still have the UK …
Good to see Fujitsu getting back in on the UK 'superfast' Interweb thing by employing some Globally Chaps.
Looking forward to having my cows hooked up to fridges in the IOT.
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Microsoft staff brace for next round of layoffs – expected Thursday
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Read IBM's note to staff announcing mandatory training and 10% pay cut
- Microsoft's axeman Nadella fills baskets with 2,100 fresh heads