Fujitsu is in headhunting mode to fill some senior positions in the UK following a revamp of the company structure, El Chan can reveal. The local big boss Duncan Tate is moving to head up the EMEA and India regions but will continue to look after Blighty until a successor is found, the company confirmed. "We still have the UK …
Good to see Fujitsu getting back in on the UK 'superfast' Interweb thing by employing some Globally Chaps.
Looking forward to having my cows hooked up to fridges in the IOT.
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- AMD pays new CEO $150K LESS than her male predecessor
- Sky's tech bets pay off: Pay TV firm unveils blazing growth for Q1
- IBM storage revenues sink: 'We are disappointed,' says CEO