It's time to crack open the bubbly: corporate fatalities in the UK channel have fallen for the fourth consecutive quarter, official stats from credit rating firm Graydon UK reveal. Some 61 companies bit the dust in the first three months of the year versus 64 for the same period of 2013, indicating that the UK IT industry has …
Things are changing...someone really needs to look at performance of those less fortunate than CC or SCC and the changing face of distribution supply and margin squeeze. The real success's are in the SME managed service space.
One should look at those less fortunate than CC or SCC and drill down into performance of the sector. Margin pressure is more acute and the real success's are in the SME managed service space.
- Analysis UK.gov's Open Source switch WON'T get rid of Microsoft, y'know
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win