It's time to crack open the bubbly: corporate fatalities in the UK channel have fallen for the fourth consecutive quarter, official stats from credit rating firm Graydon UK reveal. Some 61 companies bit the dust in the first three months of the year versus 64 for the same period of 2013, indicating that the UK IT industry has …
Things are changing...someone really needs to look at performance of those less fortunate than CC or SCC and the changing face of distribution supply and margin squeeze. The real success's are in the SME managed service space.
One should look at those less fortunate than CC or SCC and drill down into performance of the sector. Margin pressure is more acute and the real success's are in the SME managed service space.
- Windows 10 blamed (partly) for stalled PC sales recovery
- Apple muscles in on biz world AGAIN – this time with Cisco pact
- VMworld 2015 Ed Snowden crocked cloud, says VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger
- Mass redundancy marathon nearly over at HP
- Hidden password-stealing malware lurking in your GPU card? Intel Security thinks not